Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Welcome Mac!! Its good to have ya here
thumbup.gif
What part of Ireland ya from? Im actually named after a county there
thumbup.gif
I guess, at least that's what my mom told me LOL.. Kerry

thanks guys....
carvercalls, im from the other end of the country...If you ever notice that Ireland looks like a 'Teddy Bear', im up at the face, starring over at you guys

Just joined up last night
as the name states I like the T/Cs and #1 singleshots

Been around guns and hunting all my 50 years

Custom Loader since 1996 but not so much since last year

Still do it for me and friends

Gotta go for now
I'm supossed to be working here
LOL

Hey there.I'm 37 and have been been hunting my whole life.Started out coon hunting with my dad and moved on to deer and turkey.Recently got into duck hunting as well.I also like shooting 3d archery and shooting traditional bp.I've never done any predator hunting but have the itch to give it a try.Still looking for a rifle but I'm confident I'll find one soon.Kind of hard to find one when you only have so much to spend.Ran across this site and it looks like alot of friendly folks and a huge amount of info.

Last edited:
Ok. My name is Mike Benck. I live in Wheat ridge co. I am happyly divorced. I have two kids That live with there mom. But I get them every weekend. Just got into varmint hunting or should I say I am wanting to.. Have always gone deer and elk hunting. But the season for them is to short.

HI folks, I'm Simon from Washington State. I mainly hunt with a bow for Turkey and Mule Deer. I recently got into Varmint hunting using a Bow. I'm a Med. Ret. Correctional peace officer, Injured while on Duty. I'm also a Volunteer Hunter's Ed. Assistant. I help teach all aspects of hunting but I specialize in handguns and Archery. I'm looking forward to learning about Varmint Hunting from everyone here. This is my first post, but definitely not the last.

Hello all. Im Stevie and live in kansas. Very happy to be a part of this forum and i will do my best to help out. Although im short on time right now as me and the wife is looking to relocate. We are unsure where we want to go, but we know its time to move on. If anyone has any info on decent rent prices ( around 3 to 4 hunderd ) and maybe some jobs in that area just let me know. Anywhere in the upper usa is great with us. Anyways i love the looks of this forum and everyone seems great, so thanks again for having me and we'll talk with ya soon..

Hey guys im 18 years old, live in washington state and i live for hunting and shooting. i've been exposed to hunting and fishing my whole life. got my hunting lisence when i was 9, and its been my passion ever since. I hunt just about every species of game, but turkey hunting is my favorite. i get out into the woods hunting/scouting as much as physically possible. Graduated this year from high school with my 2 year college degree as well..next step is off to 4 year university for paramedic school

Last edited:
Hi all, pleased to meet you. I'm Scott (Jayhawker27), 58 years old. Retired last October after 40 years of service, 6 with the Army and 34 as a Department of Defense employee. Left the city life behind and moved home to quiet rural Kansas. Do quite a bit of bird hunting, have competed in various shooting disciplines,love to deer hunt.Since I'm here, it goes without saying that I'm into predator hunting, but the days of having to drive 900 miles to get in some decent coyote hunting is over - I can go out and hunt in my backyard if I want.

If it goes "bang" I like to shoot it, but my focus is on long range bolt guns and ARs...with a few handguns thrown in...

Last edited:
Hello all, I managed to find this forum too. I'm Kin to Jayhawker27 I'm Tim.. Predator hunting has consumed most of my thoughts and energy for almost 30 years now. I've seen a lot of changes in the sport. I've started taking my Jack Russel along the last few years.. Now that's a gas! I still have a lot to learn..

I'm pleased to meet all of you!

Hello ya'll,

My name is Daniel and I'm a huntaholic. Lurked here for a bit, getting a fix while I'm too busy to hunt/shoot. I pretty well hunt anything I can, every chance I get. I own and operate a Lawn & Landscaping company, and break horses on the side. I've been married for nearly 6 yrs to a redhead, so it seems a LOT longer, and we have a 4 year old son, who is my near constant companion. He and I also go camping quite a bit, and on horseback camping trips occasionally. He's a trooper.

Most of my varmint hunting is coyotes and hogs, with the occasional other than thrown in. Some don't consider hogs varmints, but those folks just don't have enough hogs in their area yet. They are very destructive, but a lot of fun to hunt, and darn good meat (I'm not gonna eat a coyote). These days, we live in South Central Louisiana, and I have to travel a bit to hunt just about anything, but that's life.

Last edited:
Back