***It's that time again.... February Hunter of the Month Vote***

cbosshog79

Another month, another great batch of stories, this deal just keeps getting better. We really had alot of really well documented hunts this month and the decision to narrow it down to these was difficult. I'm going to set this up to run until Sunday evening (3/7/10) so get your votes in before then.

As always we had some awesome items donated for this month's prizes and the pot keeps growing. If you haven't seen the prize list for February you can check it out HERE... In addition to the first prize items I also have a nice Leupold hat and lens pen to offer up to the story that comes in second in the voting.

Take some time to look back at these stories and cast your vote.

1. A story about Africa

2. Oh, What a Night...Fox Hunting with Java and Dawg!

3. Called in six today. . . .

4. ALyssa and I bring in our first coyote together!!!!

5. Hey the winds went down! 5 dogs paid the price!

6. Alyssa is at it again...she called in a Valentine's day fox!!!

7. Day trip. . . .4 coyotes down!

8. A Couple of President's Day Dogs...

9. New Mexico hunting trip with Tony Tebbe

10. Talon's first coyote

11. Calf Killing Coyotes ~Story & Pics~

Dang,there are some great storys and pics in there!
thumbup.gif
I voted!

And the winner is................

Alyssa is at it again...she called in a Valentine's day fox!!!

The voting has finished and ol' Alyssa has taken the top prize! She will be getting a very nice package of goodies from some of the best that Predator Masters has to offer.

February HOM donations.....

I will also be sending out a Leupold hat and Lens Pen to WSMBuck for his story about New Mexico hunting trip with Tony Tebbe.

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted this month. As always we really enjoy reading being able to share the experience with you guys and learn from what you have to offer...

Right on! I just showed Alyssa...she is BEYOND excited.

Thanks to all who voted for her, and to all who participated in the contest. I can't wait for next months selections.

Cody, nice job on putting this on...it's a great addition to the forum format.

Switch and Alyssa

Yes thanks to everyone who puts theses on, it sure makes for alot of good reading . And congratulations to Alyssa nothing like the first one called in, And Switch i know you are prolly just like me a VERY PROUD DADDY.

Thanks Billy

GREAT JOB ALYSSA (and Switch, too, lol)!!!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

She seems like a little doll and kudos to you Switch for building such great, lifelong memories with her. I hope hunting together continues to be something you two share for years and years to come!

Down the road, if you and mom decide it is OK for her to become a jr PMer, perhaps she'll join our PM youth community! I think she is going to be a formidable hunter and would give Ben, Duff, Steven and the rest of the kids in there a real run for their money, lol!
w00t.gif

Well done you two!
thumbup1.gif

Congratulations Switch and Alyssa!

The poor girl looks just like you!
smile.gif

That was a tough one to vote. A bunch of great stories that month. Bring on March!

Tony

Back