Tell Us A Little About Yourself

It's good to have a few new faces around. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, there's plenty of reading to do and quite a few knowledgable people around so take advantage of it and have fun!

Welcome to the board,guys!! Good to have you here!
thumbup.gif

Hi, I'm a retired MSG (Army-NG) VN vet who just likes to hunt fish and play a little golf. I can't remember not doing one or the other.Married 37 years to the same great woman and have two wonderful girls, three grand kids.
Have spent most of my hunting time with my two brothers, who are both younger, and yes,catwhacker, (or do we call him luckydog) is the middle one. Great web site and happy to be aboard.

Randy

Last edited:
im a 16 year old from Idaho and would like to get started in predator hunting. i love being outside fishing hunting or riding my dirt bike around.

ive been around guns my whole life and got my first bb gun at age 5 my first .22 at age 7 or 8 and first .410 at age 10 or so.

sadly even after my few years of big game hunting i havent been able to get any big gamme critters had the chance on 2 antelope but didnt hit anything and since then i havent seen any animals that past few years to shoot.

uhhh idk if theres more you are curious about just ask

It's good to have you here "the noobie"! Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy yourself, there's plenty of good folks around here...

It's good to have you here madhatter! Ol' catwhacker is good people, we really appreciate him and are glad that he was able to get you to join in on the fun!

Hey everyone John from the Texas Panhandle age 34 and married 12yrs with 2 boys been hunting since i was 8yrs old. I have been reloading for about 15yrs and love to hunt,fish and golf. I like coyote and bobcat quite a bit. lucky to have alot of land to do it on. I have worked in the natural gas buissness for 13 yrs and am the distribution manager for the last 2yrs. i have met and chatted with alot of great people on here.I have enjoyed taking my 2 boys hunting and fishing and teaching them about the wildlife and showing them the right ways of doing things..thansk john

Originally Posted By: madhatter1947Have spent most of my hunting time with my two brothers, who are both younger, and yes,catwhacker, (or do we call him luckydog) is the middle one.

Randy

You know what they say.................You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends.You can not pick your family!
laugh.gif

Glad you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all.

I'm 34 and from Amarillo, TX. Was issued my first firearm at 18 and bought my first firearm at 18. I hand load, hunt, shoot in any events I can, and train for personal protection. I enjoy all aspects of preparing and training for survival in all sorts of situations.

I also bow hunt and have been considering getting into black powder. I go fishing at Ute lake every chance I get and the whole family enjoys tubing and camping out there - I have to get my fishing in early.

I'm happily married to a beautiful woman and I have three wonderful daughters. I'm hoping at least one of the three will enjoy hunting and/or shooting sports. My wife enjoys shooting and is great at it.

This looks like a place where I'll be able to learn a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to swap stories and have places like this available.

Last edited:
Joshua,

It's good to have you on the board bud! I think you will find that this is a family friendly board that you can sit down with your girls and check out stories, product reviews, share your experiences and even learn a few things. I hope that you find this place to be useful and fun, don’t hesitate to ask questions and if we can help let us know…

My name is Joshua Hebert. I live in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. I have been a hunter (mostly Whitetail) for about 12 years or so. I got interested in Predator Hunting a couple years ago, when I went down to Academy to buy a gift for my friend's father. I decided to get him a DVD that we could watch after hunting. I remembered that his dad always liked to get hose long Duck Commander videos that were entertaining to watch. I saw that they had Calling All Coyotes 2 there for sale, and told myself that it would be good since it was long and would at least give us something to do after the hunts. Well after watching that video the first time, we were hooked and here I am. LOL.

I married with 2 kids, dog, cat, and guinea pig. I have been married to my wonderful wife for almost 10 years now. We got married a year after graduating and haven't regretted a single minute of it. My kids are 8 and 5. I am just now introducing my son into hunting, as much as he wants to, and can't wait till he can be by my side hunting with me. I know that my daughter will and I am just waiting till she gets to be a little older.

I work a full time 8-5 job M-F and I am a full time college student. I also teach my son's Cub Scout class and have a great time doing that. I am currently working on getting my 4 year degree so that when I am where i need to be, can go in to train to be a Texas Game Warden.

I love hunting just about whatever I get the opportunity to. I am still waiting for that first coyote kill but I know it will be someday. I have a very limited time I can go out and hunt because of all the other activities I have going on, but when I do, I love it very much.

Last edited:
Joshua (spacemanzero) Its good to have ya here, Welcome, There is a wealth of knowledge here on Predator Masters. If you have any questions or need any help just ask.. Thanks for signing up and WELCOME to Predator Masters.. Kerry

I am new to not only this site but to any kind of forum, I have only been here a few days and cannot believe how addicting this web site is. I thought I knew way more than I did about predator hunting but after hours of reading on here I have learned a ton! I hope I can contribute and add to the wealth of knowledge that is gathered here.

Thanks

Oak

Hello Everyone....

I'm 25 years old and have been shooting since i was around 10 ..New to the forum here..I'm from Ireland and looking forward to helping out and, more often i'd say, getting help from all on the site...

Thanks,
Mac

Back