END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKOriginally Posted By: Oregonoutdoordudelmao.

Your might be a coyote hunter If you spend more time on Predator Master Forum than with your family in the evenings.

If this is the case i am a Coyote Master then.........

+1

If you take you 8 year old daughter into Petsmart for dogfood and your daughter looks at the pet rabbits and looks back at you and says "Look dad they sell coyote food here too!"

You might be a coyote hunter If you don't have room in your freezer for the christmas ham cause it's full of coyotes.

You might be a coyote hunter if you used the wife's ironing board to flesh out a hide

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Big10gauge

You might be a coyote hunter if you used the wife's ironing board to flesh out a hide

GREAT IDEA!!!!! THANKS!!!!
thumbup1.gif

You might be a coyote hunter if ... every single time you go duck, quail, dove, or chukar hunting all you can think about is how you would rather be hunting coyotes.

The worst part is when you are just about done setting up your duck decoys at 5:00am and you hear coyotes howling in the distance. All you can think about is how you want to go get them.

Last edited:
Your hunting buddies are calling you, telling you to turn the TV to channel 10 in Amarillo cause the Sweet little lady from church which lost 7 cats to the coyotes is being interviewed on the evening news about you taking care of her problem you might be a .........( I'm glad she left my name out)

You might be a coyote hunter if your license plate has some reference to FUR

You might be a coyote hunter if your wallpaper and screensavers on your PC are pictures of coyote hunting.

You might be a coyote hunter if you have to buy a new pair of camo pants every year from crossing too many barb wire fences.

Last edited:
Your might be a coyote hunter if the most expensive of electronic equipment in your house is a FoxPro game call

Your might be a coyote hunter if the bumper sticker on your truck says "My decoy dog is smarter than your honor roll student"

When you hear anything crying of wimpering ,,you wanna record it to download on your e-caller.....

When youve been asked at least 100 times..."You hunt what?"...

If you have ever pondered the idea of a "live" decoy with a string attached ,to make it squawk........

......X

If you've really considered a second cell phone with coyote vocal ring tones as a secondary remote e caller.

If you've ever answered your cell phone and gotten a female invitation howl. (Coyote of course)

If your voice mail contains more than one dying animal sound, coud be you're a coyote hunter.

If your mom told you she saw a fox at her work, and the next time you go there you try to call it in....

When your dad picks you up from school you show all of your friends the coyote in the back of the truck...

If you have a Mossy Oak Brush suit, complete with a tie...

If you make plans to go help your parents, and throw in all of your calling gear...

You are at a school dance and a girl comes up and asks you how the hunting has been...

You might be a coyote hunter.

When you go pheasant hunting and volunter to block so you can carry your rifle and shotgun.When you tell your wife that her valentines present is going calling that morning.

Last edited:
If someone asks for a picture of your dog(s), and the only ones you have include dead coyotes...

If your son goes to the baby sitter and takes coyote hunting dvds to watch instead of cartoons...

Last edited:
If you wake up at 3:00 AM and theres a full moon with snow falling so you call your cousin and make him get out of bed to go hunting with you, you might be a coyote hunter.

If your more worried abut where you last put your bi-pod then you are getting new tires on your wifes car, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you spend more money in one week on coyote hunting equipment than you have your wife in 4 years, you might be a coyote hunter.

You know what all the sounds on your call sound like yet you still play them full vomune on a daily basis just to get a reaction out of your dog, you might be a coyote hunter.

I take that back my dad just bought a forth rifle a AR DPMS so thats four rifles and four foxpros in a year and a half he has to be a coyote hunter. Oh and he is leaving this one at my house he says so he don't have to explain the new funny looking one to my mom.

If your wife saves all the table scraps so you can walk 300 yards behind your house and pour them along the fence line (true) you may be a coyote hunter.

Back