END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

Originally Posted By: drscottIf you have ever been in a restaurant and had a lady ask if that’s your truck in the parking lot and when you answer yes, she informs you there is something wrong with your dog... you might be a coyote hunter

drscott
I think this might be the best one of them all.

You think skin flick is a video tutorial on how to get the hide off a four legged critter, you might be a coyote hunter.

Speaking of hides, if you have more than one old hide hangin around the house, you might be a poligamist or a coyote hunter.

Originally Posted By: daddyflee [quoteyou go for a walk with your wife and kids and the kids stop and inspect every pile of crap they find
lol.gif
lol.gif
Classic!!!
thumbup.gif

If your Dad byes 3 rifles and 4 foxpro calls in a year and a half, and tells your mom he only has one of each. He may be a coyote hunter

If you go out and buy a dog that looks like some guys dog on the internet that hunts coyotes with it, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you don't care about any football games on the weekends, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you drive past a piece of land and start to smile about a past hunt, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you take your kids to school and they have to sit on top of all of your hunting jackets, calls, binos, boots, spot lights, and skinning knives you might be a coyote hunter.

If you take your kids to school and your tailgate is covered in blood and ALL of the kids point at it as your daughter hides her face you might be a coyote hunter.

And finally, if all of your best and closest friends are all members here, YOU ARE A COYOTE HUNTER.

If you dont hesitate to lay down $700 on a electronic caller you must be a coyote hunter! If you find yourself sitting at the edge of a wood line overlooking a cow carcass, at night, well below freezing, by yourself, then you must be coyote hunter! Every sporting goods store you stop in at, you are looking for something new to give you that "edge" over Mr. Coyote!

if when you were 12 you took your 30-06 on the school bus with 100 rounds of ammo, put the rifle in your locker and let the principal hold the ammo tell school was out.(after explaining your hand loads and calling technique's)
then came back on the bus Monday with the rifle and empty casings
now that you are almost 50 the only thing that has changed is the number of rounds you carry and you own your own truck.
OR
if you are hauling a 16,000 lb trencher down I-80(in a construction zone) and go sliding off into the ditch jump out and shoot a unfortunate coyote that tried to cross the highway. (silly coyote couldn't jump the temporary concrete barrier).
i did get him and i across the fence first though.
if you ever called 10 and killed 7 while moveing equipment from rock springs to rawlins for work.
if you are expected to go calling on valintines day because thats how its always been, even before we were married 25 yrs ago.
when the longest convesation between you and your wife this month was "WHAAA WHAAA WHAAA" and she says back "THOSE ARE OUTSIDE TOYS".

Last edited:
If you would rather go calling than watch the SuperBowl/WorldSeries/NBA Playoffs, etc, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you find yourself hoping that your "other half" becomes engrossed in a movie, so you can go calling, then you might be a coyote hunter.

If you watch the evening weather report religiously, analyzing wind speed and direction as it pertains to your stand sites, then you might be a coyote hunter.

If you use plain rubbing alcohol for after-shave (I do) so you'll be scent-free, then you might be a coyote hunter.

If your call collection is big enough that it needs to be insured, then you might be a coyote hunter.

If you haul your dead coyotes on the roof luggage rack of your hunting SUV (trust me, you don't want them in the passenger area) then you might be a coyote hunter.

If people contact you to come and kill coyotes on their property, then you have ARRIVED!!!

you might be a coyote hunter if you encouraged your wife to let your first newborn baby "cry" for a little longer while you grab your digital recorder!

Someone really shot you?
Originally Posted By: IMR4320You might be a coyote hunter if you have two #4 buck pellets lodged in you right thigh.........

oooooooooHHHHHHHH.....

If while watching youtube vids of the "Grave Digger" monster truck, you realize you have a cow horn sitting at home with a "greenish" color tint...and you try to figure out how to make a "Grave Digger" cow horn howler...you definitely are a coyote hunter!!

Originally Posted By: Oregonoutdoordudelmao.

Your might be a coyote hunter If you spend more time on Predator Master Forum than with your family in the evenings.

If this is the case i am a Coyote Master then..........LMAO

WIFE STAYS MADD AT ME

Someone needs to write a book with all of these in them! LOL

Here is one that happened to me yesterday while reading this.

A customer calls you to order parts and you get pissed because you have been trying for over an hour to finish reading this post, you are diffinently a coyote hunter!!!

Or

you get pissed when Tebbe, TBR, Bucking the Odds, or Strikeforce posts a You Tube video and you cant watch because your company has You Tube blocked, you are diffinently a coyote hunter!!

Quote:If your wife farts, you turn around thinking you just heard your favorite rabbit distress sound.
lol.gif
lol.gif

I was just eating a bowl of soup.... now I'm wiping it off the monitor!!

Back