6x45 Load data

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcammo

I am compiling a load book for the 6x45. Currently, I have 945 loads for everything from 55gr bullets up to 100gr bullets. If you will share with me your load data, I will include it in the book. I will then post the book here. If you wish to help out, please include as much information as possible about the load and firearm. Thanks,
John

Outstanding! I've been thinking about building one of those. I'll be very interested in your load data.

Thanks
Fitch

I have a barrel in the shop that will become a 6x47 barrel as soon as I can get to it. I had a 6x47 40 years ago that shot extremely well, with 748 and a benchrest bullet of the day. It's so close to the 6x45 that load data can be used as references when going from one to the other.
I'd be interested in seeing what works today for those loading for the 6x45.

Thank you,

Martyn

Thanks guys, keep the info flowing. It will take me about a week to put all this together. Right now, we are at 16 pages of load data.
John

Originally Posted By: pcammoWell here is version 1_1. I hope this is of some use to you guys. Please read the warnings at the beginning and end.
Thanks,
John

6x45 load data PDF

Thanks for putting that together, and for posting the link to it.
thumb.gif

Originally Posted By: pcammoWell here is version 1_1. I hope this is of some use to you guys. Please read the warnings at the beginning and end.
Thanks,
John

6x45 load data PDF

Wow, Thanks for your hard work!

I really need to add my load data to that...

I've got quite a bit of it that surely someone could look at...

John,

I have need to create a .xls for it when I get some time. I am in the midst of a move right now.

Can you send me an email at GregWilliamswlife@yahoo.com and give me some info on how you would like it packaged up?

Thanks...

Just in case someone is looking for some more data.I loaded some of the new IMR XBR8308 just to check it out in the 6X45mm.
Data: 25.5gr /68gr Euber bullet/CCI BR4 primer/2853fps
Accuracy was good two 4 shot groups at 100yds measured .715 and .548 and based on looks of primer load was warm but not max....in MY gun.

Since there seems to be a lot of interest in 6X45mm uppers in the AR forum I will make this a sticky for a while and see if it merits it or not.

Last edited:
I have some 68 grain Rubrights (8s) on the way. I can't wait to give them a try. If my addiction keeps up, I may invest in a Niemi die set in 6mm. I know where a used rebated boat-tail set is, relatively cheap.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back