Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hello, new here from central Mo. I have lots of predator equiptment from guns and calls to decoys. I have a Interarms 22-250 that I love dearly I also am a huge Thompson fan with more Encore and Contender barrels than most stores, at least thats what the wife says. Looking forward to learning some new stuff here and will try to share if I can.

Welcome aboard,blackhorse!!
thumbup1.gif

Pleased to meet you. I have two aka's skiingbear, and twohorseron. I am retired from D.O.C., no not a resident. I have served as a L.E.O., and Coal Miner. I was in the U.S.N.,1967-1971.
I am a frequent flyer on SASS, and Snipers Paradise. THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Well i guess its my turn My name is Billy White i live in MS as of now but i brought some land in south west Colorado awhile back and will be moving over there sooner or later i work offshore in the Gulf for Chevron as a Production Operator and will be moving to a project overseas before to long and after that, that is when we will move to Colorado.I hunt just about everything there is here in MS and when i am not hunting i am buying stuff for hunting , just ask my wife LOL oh yeah i have been married to Nikki for almost 16 years now and have 2 kids Byrce 12(SON) and Hunter 11 my baby girl.And thats pretty much me i am either at work are hunting something with the family are by myself. I work 14 and 14 now so i get to look at 7000 foot of water 6 months out the year and the rest i spend with family and friends in the outdoors. Thanks

Last edited:
I posted this in the predator forum.Guess i'll post this here too.
Kinda new to coyote hunting. I've read alot on here and it has helped me and my daughter kill our first yote Last january. We have not had much time to hunt, but are fixin to get at it pretty good. I figured i would join yall and learn a little more. Maybe get where i can help someone else. Looking forward to sharing some stories.

Hello my name is Bryce White and i am the son of (WSMBUCK)Billy and Nikki White i have a little sister named Hunter. Right now i live in MS ,but we are moving to Colorado to hunt all kinds of animals and fish all the fishing places. I love to play baseball and enjoy the great outdoors with my family and friends. Well thats about me thanks for having me

Welcome Bryce, Grizz here. My middle name is Bryce. Where my folks came up with it, I guess I'll never know. You don't hear that one every day.

Hey guys, it's good to have you here! Sit back and make yourselves comfortable, ask questions and get ready to consume some predator hunting information... If any of us can be of any help don't hesitate to ask!

Hello all. My name is Jeremy and am Washington resident and recently retired Military member. I am an avid hunter, hiker, fisherman, and mountainbiker...and pretty much anything else outdoor related.

Although I am fairly new to predator hunting, I have killed my share while out hunting other game. I look forward to learning from the professionals here on the site. Looks like a great place to meet other like-minded individuals and to expand my hunting knowledge.

Id like to start off by saying hello to everyone on PM.

Now a lil about myself.

I am 26 yrs old and just getting into hunting now, So I am here to just learn as much as I can about yote calling and other predator hunting.

I live in Ontario Canada and can't wait to get my licence so I can get out there and hopefully find some spots.

This is my first post on PM, and it seems like an appropriate place for a first post. My name is Jason, and I live in Baker, Oregon. I've been shooting since I was six, and reloading since I was eight (may dad would set me up for each stage). Like everyone here, I love hunting and shooting. Rock Chucks are all but gone in my area, but the coyotes are still plentiful before the chopper runs. I've had good intentions of seriously hunting cougar this year, but the snowfall hasn't cooperated, and I've been busy anyway. I'm now doing the count-down to spring and ground squirrel hunting.

While I've got the varmint rifle bases pretty well covered, I still don't have a .223AI or a K-Hornet. I'm working on fixing that.

Hi everyone. It's an honor to join this site. This is my first post at predatormasters. I'm 36 years old. I live in Charlotte, NC. I've had an itch to go hunting, since I stopped as a child. 3 months ago, I bought a BB gun to target shoot with my nephews and found myself alone in the backyard taking down squirrels and birds. This week I'm picking up a rifle ( 7.62x54
smile.gif
), sighting it at the range, and then setting a time to go to my friend's house for some coyote and any other animal hunting. I'm looking forward to sharing some stories and getting the opportunity to hunt with some of you.

I'm 20 years young about to get married. I'm 1/4 Eastern band Cherokee. I love the outdoors and everything about it. If it has feathers, fins or feet I'm hunting it. I like collecting guns. I have 9 horses and 5 hunting dogs...

Hello, IM new to the site. And new to predator hunting. Ordered a foxpro the other day.
43 years young from Southeast Georgia.
Been hunting since the age of 14. Love Turkey hunting, and bird hunting,Saltwater fishing, gator hunting. General Contractor by trade.
Father of three.
Love the outdoors

Back