Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Pair of RRA's
AR_coyote.jpg

"wish I had a digital camera so I could post pics to,"

You don't need a digital camera. Just get a CD of your pics when you have them developed.

Jack

alright, my turn to play. I always like checking out everyone stick when i get to a new forum. It's like a big wiener measuring contest where no one loses
laugh.gif

after the "final" furniture
n147500731_30461143_511.jpg

Some custom Desert Sand Cerakote
DSC02349-1.jpg

A lil more artistic
DSC02355-1.jpg

100m recycled target (I'm cheap)
DSC02429.jpg

200m Box target (I'm poor)
DSC00334-1.jpg

397m West River SD management Buck
BulletFlightDeer1-1.jpg

Management Hunt VIDEO!

i did a Barbie AR for a friend of mine's daughter, turned out good in pink and white with a Barbie water decal. very nice. here is one that i built for Veterans Motocycle Club a few years back. notice coyote paw prints on the brick wall in pic 2! this was the old house. I miss that place.
blingbling_005.jpg

blingbling_003.jpg

Last edited:
This was my first build and has crushed yotes out to around three hundred yds..Love it, and thinkin about my next baby.
Ar.jpg

Last edited:
nice stick Deathcry, when you painted it, did you spray through a screen? Have not tried that yet. reminds me of when cars were "laced" sprayed through actual lace. looked bad arse.

I thought dead stuff HAD to be in the pic, or it was just another Assault Rifle picture
tt1.gif

I bought my first & second AR this year. The one that goes in the woods is a plain jane RRA predator pursuit. Burris mount, Luepy scope. Throws 60gr v-max into nice little groups.

Anyway… here is a few pics of my AR HUNTING rifle with a quick description of how the 60's preformed.

6_25_09-1.jpg

Nasty knogg'n hit-DRT
9_10_09-1.jpg

Bad entrance no exit-DRT
0730092041a.jpg

Pin in Bad exit-DRT
101_1030.jpg

Pin in, no exit-Spun and then down

Originally Posted By: xcriderI guess I'm a D-Tech guy.
smile.gif
Top is a camo 204 1:10 Shilen Jewell 2 stage, middle is a 223 1:12 Shilen RR 2 stage and bottom a 223 1:8 Oly SUM Jewell 2 stage that now sports a Magpul collapsable stock.

family.jpg

xcrider...what brand are the scope ring/mounts on the top two AR's in this pic...or anyone else know? Thanks.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Recko555Off topic but........
AR doesn't stand for assault rifle. We need to let other people know so we can take the negative connotation away from our black guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

who cares what other people think, Armalite or Assault Rifle, you aint changin libs minds by sayin my black gun's not an assault rifle, its a label they already have seared into their minds of mush... you think when an anti looks @ my SR-25 they're gonna know the SR stands for Stoner Rifle not Sniper Rifle??? just sayin, i got lots of AR's and to me they are all assault rifles, i assault yotes daily with mine.

Deerslayer, no picture, looks more like a link to me...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43094485@N08/4231683537/

Here is another one I did for a customer..

ODGreenARTB001-3.jpg

Finally got to pick up my first AR-15 .223 from my local FFL today and threw my scope & bipod on it. Its a Del-Ton Lower with a DPMS Upper with a Stainless 20" Match barrel 1:8 Twist

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00013.jpg

IMG00012.jpg

Back