Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Here is a few pictures of my M&C Carbonfiber tensioned upper
in 17 remington.
PB290428.jpg
PB290424.jpg
PB290426.jpg

With the 20" barrel shown and scope weighs 7 1/4 pounds.
Going on a diet soon as I have a carbonfiber upper ordered and a calvery arms lower ordered.
M&C has one like this with carbon upper and cal. lower and carbonfiber float tube that weighs under 4 pounds.
Feels like a toy but shoots soooooooo good.
These tensioned barrels shoot little groups.
This is the first of many to come.

Bushmaster AK Carbine with a Nikon Monarch 3x9x40, A little loud with the muzzle break, but a dam fine shooter. Just added some Krylon to the mix.

Very light and compact calling rig

Coyotecarbine.jpg

PH22

Last edited:
RRA Coyote gun. Came with an 18" ss bull barrellthat I immediately covered in cammo tape. Also came stock with a two stage trigger, winter trigger guard, free float barrell. I added a leupold 3-9x40 AR, Rock River scope mount, a left handed safety selector, badger tac latch and a magpul ACS stock. Works well like all tack drivers should.

It's a RRA Predator Pursuit Rifle. I added a Badger tactical latch, hogue free float tube, bead blasted barrel, CTK AR Sling Swivel Stud, LaRue Tactical scope mounts and a Swarovski 4-12x50 scope.

Picture056.jpg

This Is My New D-Tech, 243 wssm, 22" Bead Blasted BBL on a RRA Lower with Magpul Trigger Guard, Ambi Safty, Tactial Bolt Release, Timney 3# Skeleton Trigger, Larue LT 104 Mount, DPMS Pardus Butt Stock, 6.5 x 20 x 44 Nikon Monarch. Cant waite to Throw some lead Now
grin.gif
grin.gif

008-3-1.jpg

This is my .223 16in Specialized Dynamics flat top that I painted with a Bushnell 6-24X scope on a Burris PERP mount. One of my favorite hunting partners.

Kingman09019.jpg

Finally painted one of my ARs. I went full boat on the Duracoat paint right from the beginning. Upper is a DPMS LoPro, lower is a DPMS that I built with a Magpul butt stock. Scope is a Leupold mk AR 3x9 on a LaRue mount. Trigger is stock but has had a trip to Bill Springfield. YHM front FF tube.

Edit: Having a bit of trouble with pics. I have to do some research to figure out how to do it...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BriggsRiKAC SR-15, 18” – 5.56
Leupold 2.5 - 8x scope
KAC NT-4 silencer to quiet things down a little bit

I have taken plenty of Jacks and other Vermin, but still not Coyotes. Some day, some day soon…

SR-15CoyoteBuster.jpg

How much of a difference in sound level with the silencer? Looks nice.

No I didn't cut out the stock.
That is Factory.

Here are the specs:
Panther™ LR-243L
Description:
Barrel: 18" Length
• 416 Stainless Steel lightweight barrel
• 6 grooves, right-hand 1x10 twist, button rifled
• Custom Miculek Compensator
• Lightweight Gas Block
Chamber: .243 Winchester
Method of Operation: Gas operated rotating bolt
Bolt & Carrier:
• 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
• Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
Sights: None (mounting optics only)
Weight: Empty – 7.99 lbs.
Length: 39 1/8"
Upper Receiver:
• A3-Style Flattop
• Lightweight Upper, Extruded from 6066-T6 aluminum
• Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon® coated black
• Dust cover
• Shell deflector and forward assist machined as one unit
• Right hand ejection
Lower Receiver:
• Milled from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum
• Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon® coated black
• Integral trigger guard
• Aluminum magazine release button
• JP Adjustable Trigger group (early 2008 model)
• Two Stage Trigger (late 2008 - Current model)
Stock: Skeletonized A2 Black Zytel Mil Spec w/trap door assembly
Handguards: Carbon Fiber Free Float Tube w/bipod stud
DPMSSight-in11-27-09Small.jpg

80and100grSPat75yardsSmall.jpg

Rem100grSPSmall.jpg

100yd80grFedSPSmall.jpg

hunting052.jpg

this is my Californistan Compliant version, i have a ER shaw barreled 20"HBAR Fluted A-4 upper w/A-2 flashider topped that off with a Weaver V-10 50mm scope.
is an MOA AR it'll be better than that when i order a better trigger.
although there are 3 coyotes that could'nt tell the difference.

Originally Posted By: predatorhunter22Bushmaster AK Carbine with a Nikon Monarch 3x9x40, A little loud with the muzzle break, but a dam fine shooter. Just added some Krylon to the mix.

Very light and compact calling rig

Coyotecarbine.jpg

PH22

nice !!! i really like your rig,
wishes i could paint mine.

peabody

Lower is an Arizona Armory, with the custom painted Arizona Flag. Stag Arms left hand eject upper. The barrel is a 1/7 twist White Oak Armament. Command Arms stock and Hogue grip. Timney 3# trigger. The scope is a 20 power Nikon Monarch with the BDC reticle. This gun loves 68 grain hollow points. David
ar-15.jpg

Nice looking rigs guys, wish I had a digital camera so I could post pics to, my varminter is a RR lower with a DPMS 20" heavy barrel upper, 3.5X10 Leupold with target knobs and mil-dot recticle sitting in Burris XTR rings.

Back