Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hi, my name is Nick and i'm 22 y/o. I've been hunting for ten years and shooting for longer than that. My dad and i have been relaoding for about 4 years & have been shooting long range for about 2 years. I've only just recently taken my first two coyotes (a double!:D) but hope to have the opportunity to take more in the near future.

My name is Cory. I'm from Northern Illinois. I bowfish all the time, and recently got into coyote hunting. Haven't gone on my first stand yet, but I can tell that calls are going to become an addiction. Unfortunately I am stuck using the 12g at the moment because of Illinois laws and the lack of private land, so I will be using my Benelli Supernova.

Well I have been here off and on for a while....just never seen this section.

My name is Joey. Im a father of two. Girl 9, Boy 8. Engaged to a great gal. We live in Pearl River, Louisiana. About 25 min north of New Orleans. Im 30 years old.

I like any type of hunting. I was only taken hunting a few times as a youngster. I want my son to enjoy the outdoors (and boy does he) so I have been trying to hunt with him. We are sort of learning the ropes together. I really enjoy the predator hunting and would love to hunt hogs one sometime.
My father whom is a disabled vet has really started watching a lot of hunting shows and its our goal to go hunt hogs sometime in the future. Just looking for the right place that wont cost an arm and a leg I guess.

My dad being military and police all of my life got me into guns. I have been collecting and shooting most of my life. I enjoy building AR15 platform rifles for myself, friends and some of the local gun shops.

I really enjoy western movies and now and then I do some cowboy action shooting. Im a member of SASS and NRA.
I really enjoy watching The Rifleman with my son as its our favorite show.

Anyways.....I guess that is about it.

Howdy y'all, new guy here. My name is Steven but I usually go by Red on the forums. I live in the great state of Arizona and have been running around these deserts since I was in pampers. I hunt pretty much everything out here except for antelope. I just don't really have a desire to chase them across the flats. Maybe one day though. I've been predator hunting for a little over a year now and I was hooked from the start. I strictly hand call because I'm too broke to buy a FoxPro. I hope to learn from the site and can't wait to read some success stories. Happy huntin'.

RED

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ALL !
I'm Ernie....I Shoot a old Marlin 22mag , S&W 12ga. , and a Savage model 110 .243.
I'm 54 ,And just getting back to varmits after raising my Kids and getting them Gone !
I live in N.W. NM

Originally Posted By: AzRednekRabbitHowdy y'all, new guy here. My name is Steven but I usually go by Red on the forums. I live in the great state of Arizona and have been running around these deserts since I was in pampers. I hunt pretty much everything out here except for antelope. I just don't really have a desire to chase them across the flats. Maybe one day though. I've been predator hunting for a little over a year now and I was hooked from the start. I strictly hand call because I'm too broke to buy a FoxPro. I hope to learn from the site and can't wait to read some success stories. Happy huntin'.

RED Hi Red I think I know (of) you from AHT, nice to see you here. Are you around Arrowhead?

[/quote]Hi Red I think I know (of) you from AHT, nice to see you here. Are you around Arrowhead? [/quote]

That's me buddy. I'm not too far from there. About five miles. I'm on Olive and 67th.

Here it is.
I am a brand new member, and new to predator hunting. I am a member of the US ARMY and I am currently deployed in IRAQ.
I love hunting, fishing, bow hunting, good weapons, and anything with a diesel engine in it.
My name is Justin Gates
I am 22 yrs of age and reside in a little farm town in New York when Im not deployed.
I am not married but i have a great lady of almost 2yrs that loves to hunt!
I love hutning and have tried for coyotes a couple of times with no success. I just ordered my first e-caller, the Foxpro Spitfire. I think im going to like it. Im gonna be going on R&R in the next couple of weeks and im hoping to call somthing in during this time.

If there is anyone out there from New York....give me a shout. I dont know too many people who are into predator hunting.

It's great to have you new guys around here. Take some time to read a little and ask questions, there are plenty of knowledgable guys around to educate you if you need it...

Hi Im new here and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, my name is Jeff, Im married with 3 children and Im 42 years old, Im from the Central Ohio area, I was told about this site on a fishing site when we were all talking about yote hunting(something I have done a very little and would like to learn more about) mainly I have just hunted groundhogs recently, Im really into Hunting, Shooting, Guns and Football, Im really looking forward to being a active member of this site it looks great.

Snowshoe Hunter here. I've been lurking here off and on for years, just joined recently. I've been hunting since the late 1950's, probably not old enough than to do it legally, but still did. I've spent ton's of time hiking the western states and have lived pretty much in too many other states. Finally settled down a couple of decades ago here in Michigan's U.P. I'll be here.

Hey Gang, fairly recent member here. I am 31 and live in Western Nebraska. I have been hunting for 20+ years and have recently caught the yote bug. I have always shot them on sight, but only called a few times when I was a kid with my step-father.

Just competed in my second calling contest. It was a ball, we had bad conditions and only shot 3. But won 2nd heavy dog at 34.7 and with that same dog won mangyest as well.

Looking forward to learning more as time goes on.

Last edited:
Hi there, wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name is Tyrel and I am 25 years old. I have been hunting and fishing since I was a little kid. I enjoy all types of hunting: big game, bird, varmit and of course predator. I work in the Agricultural industry so I am fairly busy from spring to mid-fall. Coyote hunting has turned into the one thing I can devote a fair amount of time to during my off season from work. Have been reading the site off and on for a while now and finally decided to get involved and partcipate.
Looking forward to learning a lot and even making some new friends to hunt dogs with!

Back