Hunter of the Month - November Results!!!

cbosshog79

Well guys, it's that time of the month again and we are going to try something new this time. I want you guys to have a choice in this deal and as such it's yours to vote on. Member participation is very important here and I appreciate everyone’s efforts to help make this a success.

I have set up the poll to run until the end of the week and the winner will be announced on Monday. The results will not be shown until the poll has ended so we can keep a degree of suspense going.

Hunter of the Month - November Donations!

The nominees for this month so far are:

1. CoyotesniperFJ and Cromies start the season off right...

2. First post here, first Wolf...

3. God must love little girls!

4. Slept in the Truck! 2 days hard hunting

5. Arizona Hunt...

6. My first triple!!

7. Summary of my season

Last edited:
Since this is a "secret ballot" kind of deal, lets hear some input as to what was your favorite stories.

We may change this next time so that you can view the results after voting. I thought it was a good idea at the time so we will give it a go but let me know what you think...

We had quite a few really well done stories this month and it was difficult to narrow down the field. If you guys haven't already read through some of these take the time to do so, these boys did well...

I think it's better if you can't see the results after you vote, then you can't sway anyone else
wink.gif

I liked "My first triple!!" because of the good explanation about everything. I am pretty new at predator hunting and don't have very much money. Reading this story also helped me because he told an awesome way to make shooting sticks that are really inexpensive! Castration bands and fiberglass fence posts! I just barely got home from cal ranch and made a couple sets.

The votes are in boys. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who voted!

Ursus21 had the top voted story for the month and will be receiving the prize package which can be found here.

Hunter of the Month - November Donations!

We had some great stories this month and the voting deal worked out pretty well. Keep up the good work fellows and thanks again for sharing...

First off, I am a little stunned and amazed, but thrilled to see the story about my daughter's hunt won this month. I rarely win anything, but my nick name for my daughter is "Lucky Charm". It appears she has brought us luck once again. I never mentioned to her that the story had been nominated because I didn't want her to get her hopes up, and the fact all the stories this month are great! However it sure was fun to surprise her with the results today. I want to express an extra special thank you to all those that donated to the HOM contest. With that said my little girl would like to share a few words of her own, so here she is:

I would like to say thank you to the people who nominated me and voted for me for Hunter Of the Month. The prizes are amazing, so thank you. I was so excited when I got my first buck that I've been waiting for my whole life. Since day one my dad wanted me to get a hold of a gun and go hunting with him. I'm glad he thinks that way. The buck was awesome and topped off with the hunter of the month makes it the best hunt of my 12 year life.

I'm actually amazed that such a few number of votes were cast. I figured there's be at least 4 times that many.

Congrat's to the winner though. The stories were all great, so there was definitely some competition.

Daryl

Way to go Troy! And congratulations to your daughter. I love seeing the youngsters getting into hunting. My daughter loved the story of your daughter shooting the deer.

Nice going.

Back