Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Originally Posted By: sniper243

I cant get the pic to post. But here are most of mine. I have a 6.5 grendal to the right. next to the grendal is a Armalite AR-10 T .308, then a bushmaster varminter .223, then a RRA 9mm pointing at you, then another bushmaster varminter .223, then an armalite AR-10 in .243 no scope, then another Armalite in .243 with scope, then a stag bull 16" .223, Then a AR-10 in .308, then a bushmaster V-match .223, then upper left is a AR-10 T in .243 with a night vision scope (this Is my yote wacker), upper right is a RRA .223 with a 100 rd mag.

welcome

You appear to have some issues...
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dogtiredOriginally Posted By: sniper243

I cant get the pic to post. But here are most of mine. I have a 6.5 grendal to the right. next to the grendal is a Armalite AR-10 T .308, then a bushmaster varminter .223, then a RRA 9mm pointing at you, then another bushmaster varminter .223, then an armalite AR-10 in .243 no scope, then another Armalite in .243 with scope, then a stag bull 16" .223, Then a AR-10 in .308, then a bushmaster V-match .223, then upper left is a AR-10 T in .243 with a night vision scope (this Is my yote wacker), upper right is a RRA .223 with a 100 rd mag.

welcome

You appear to have some issues...
wink.gif

Yeah I don't have enough trigger fingers to fire them all at once. hehe!

Originally Posted By: TrailtrackerShow off your hunting AR15's and other Variants. All the Mall Ninja, Super Tricked Out Tactical stuff can stay on that other AR15 forum that's so well known. Just the Hunting rigs please.

I'll start off with my new hunting rig. Scope/mount (Burris XTR 1-4x and Larue SPR mount is on wish list) set up will change as funds become available but for now it'll get me by. No kills yet but we'll take there of that in short order.
smile.gif

003-25.jpg

Bushmaster Predator lower w/ Vltor FDE A1 Stock

How do you like your fixed A1 length Vltor rifle modstock? I just ordered one for my rifle and hope it works out well. I would love to see some close-ups of the stock if you ever get the chance.

Steve Aryan, is that a SOPMOD? I'm trying to decide which to go with for my build... can't decide for sure. I think I've narrowed it down to CTR, EMOD, and SOPMOD... I want the SOPMOD, but it's not cheap... The CTR is the cheapest with good reviews so that makes it appealing... The EMOD seems to be a good in the middle. So torn... If you have any experience, especially with yote hunting, with these stocks, please give me a bit of advice! PM is fine... Thanks.

Last edited:
Here is my latest rig. Bushmaster v-match 16" fluted barrel. I wanted a 16" fluted rig with forward assist, dust cover and no front sight. I went all out and put a larue tactical scope mount on it. I wanted an ACOG TA11 or TA31 real bad, but ended up putting a leupold VX3 4.5-14x40. This is what I ended up with. Second pic is with Bruno, my drahthaar, which are the best hunting dogs on the planet, period!

bushyvmatch.jpg

vmatchbruno.jpg

Back