Please Welcome

Jeff Mock

Our newest HOB Sponsor here at Predator Masters....

SWITCH

Switch produces some interesting items.... I'll let him explain.

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard Switch!

I know and have hunted with Switch. He's a heck of a good guy and hunter. Something about him "bugs" me though...
smile.gif
smile.gif

You'll see soon I'm sure.
smile.gif

Tony

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I have two primary endeavors right now. Recently I have been working with silicone molds and high-density resin casts of animal skulls and animal teeth. I have made a handful of items geared towards unique gifts for the hunter and sportsman.

These items include:

Predator skull casts (below is a cast of a coyote skull)

picture1-2.jpg

Predator Skull picture frames, for displaying that special hunting picture.

A predator skull wall clock

A set of predator skull book ends

Smaller unique items like: Keychains, pendents, kids pendents and ear rings, as well as batches of just cast teeth of various predators for crafts, etc. will be available.

The website predatorskulls.com is still under construction, but should be launched within the next few weeks. I will post up items as they become available here first.

The second endeavor is my site Dermestid Inc. which kind of got me rolling towards the predator skull deal. If you have ever been interested in raising dermestid beetles to clean animal skulls, or just have questions, please visit
www.dermestidbeetlecolonies.com and I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Last edited:
OOH OOH OOH another bones person!!! I've been cleaning skulls for over 10 years and I think it's VERY interesting!! If you're ever looking for real skulls to cast from, let me know as I occasionally get an assortment, cleaned or uncleaned!!

Welcome!!

Starting up a new venture and decided to post up some new product.

Here are some Predator teeth keychains. The teeth are cast from real predator teeth by me and made of a hard cast resin. The body of the keychain is printed with a coyote paw print. On the reverse side there is a push button that turns the LED light on and off.

I currently have: Coyote tooth, Cougar tooth, Wolf tooth, Sea lion tooth and a large cougar claw.

Casting: Onyx Black looks like a prehistoric tooth)
Off-white (which looks like a real tooth)

Price: $7.00 plus $2.00 s/h

Here's the Onyx
onyxkeychains.jpg

Here's the off-white realistic casts
keychains.jpg

Here's a photo of the light
keylight.jpg

If interested, send me a pm or email me at: timhovey4197@sbcglobal.net

Back