Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Here ya go...6.8spc on top..the others minus a scope on my newest build and trigger off getting reworked on my bushy special.

IMG_1332.jpg

Last edited:
New Ruger SR-556 with Leupold VXIII 1.5-5x20mm Illuminated. No blood on it yet; not even a range test yet, but coming soon. Will shoot Hornady TAP 55gr most likely.

3886911547_c40e93cce2.jpg

Originally Posted By: pwsamiamNew Ruger SR-556 with Leupold VXIII 1.5-5x20mm Illuminated. No blood on it yet; not even a range test yet, but coming soon. Will shoot Hornady TAP 55gr most likely.

3886911547_c40e93cce2.jpg

Sweet looking rig!

Quote:Sweet looking rig!

Thanks... high hopes for it shooting well as somebody else on this board reported having the the same weapon and it shot 1/2in groups hot.

BBSteel, looks like you got a pretty sweet AR collection too!

How things back home in God's Country...Minnesota?

Sold my 243 so My AR stepped up to a dual roll! It is now my 2 & 4 legged predator rifle. So had to do something a bit different then the Aimpoint Micro T1. Now wears a DMS-1 with a Larue SPR-E. Deff heavier, but happy with how balanced it still feels in the hands. I'm especially pleasantly surprised at the quality of the glass. Hopefully it will stand the test of time.

AR15_Final_03.JPG

KAC SR-15, 18” – 5.56
Leupold 2.5 - 8x scope
KAC NT-4 silencer to quiet things down a little bit

I have taken plenty of Jacks and other Vermin, but still not Coyotes. Some day, some day soon…

SR-15CoyoteBuster.jpg

Last edited:
I just pulled this one together, took its first coyote Friday night too. Still takes me some time to spray paint a new gun but this one will get the treatment soon. RRA midlength lightweight upper with Aluminum float tube, picatinny front sight block (in case I want to mount a bayonet on the front), LMT lower with 4 position stock, Simmons Whitetail scope. It weighs in at 7.5 pictured and loaded.

DSC_0016_edited.jpg

Here it is after the paintjob...

ARCamopaint.jpg

Someone asked, those are Burris Xtreme Tactical extra high scope rings.

Last edited:
I have a Remington R-15 too, I'll post pictures later; but I noticed some of you have put a Timney 3 lb. trigger in. I was thinking of replacing my R-15's trigger also because there is a lot of creep in it! But, one question; does it take the large pin or small pin?

Thanks

100_0150.jpg

This is my ar15 its a bushy varmitter 24" with leupold 4-16x40 on top,stoney point bipod,shoots 55gr vmaxs shoots about a 3/4 at 100yards,good to kill the yotes and crows.Im getting ready to send the upper to Mike a d-tech let him put a new barrel on it for me and work a little magic.
grin.gif

Quote:But, one question; does it take the large pin or small pin?

Everything is small pin except some Colts.
All the Remingtons, RRAs, DPMS, Olys, S&W, Stag Arms, etc = small pin.

Well I somehow managed to work a trade for this Millet DMS-1 and ADM scope mount. I swapped it out and sighted it in.
2 shots at 50 yds and it was sighted in. My little back yard plinking range is only 50 yds, but I'll get out in the next few days to stretch out the distance and put the scope combo thru it's paces.

005-27.jpg

Now I just a coyote to go along with this rifle...
smile.gif

Here's mine--ISSI 223 AI/26" Hart 9 twist/DPMS VLD magazine/65 JLK Low Drag @ 3050/3-9x PFI 22 Long Rifle Rapid Reticle recald. to this trajectory--

HPIM0120_120_030.jpg

IMG_0726-1.jpg

I cant get the pic to post. But here are most of mine. I have a 6.5 grendal to the right. next to the grendal is a Armalite AR-10 T .308, then a bushmaster varminter .223, then a RRA 9mm pointing at you, then another bushmaster varminter .223, then an armalite AR-10 in .243 no scope, then another Armalite in .243 with scope, then a stag bull 16" .223, Then a AR-10 in .308, then a bushmaster V-match .223, then upper left is a AR-10 T in .243 with a night vision scope (this Is my yote wacker), upper right is a RRA .223 with a 100 rd mag.

welcome

Last edited:
Back