Wrist Drag

guywildstorm

I have one of my Wrist Drags finished up and ready to go to work. Tan and Charcoal Grey cord and a hunk of mule deer antler for the handle. Two drops with D-rings at the ends, no more noose or slip knots for me, they are just to hard to get undone. The D-ring makes it a snap to put on and take off. $25 gets it to your door.

5-13-09007.jpg

5-13-09008.jpg

Nice work Guy!

...and Lance, is that caller really PINK!!!!? It must just be the lighting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That sure looks like some great calling country!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Niko I offered to make him a nice PINK sling for that thing but he turned me down!!! I think it would of looked pretty dang good myself!!!

Guy

Lance has always been a bit wild...

Sure makes for fun to hunt with though! It's good to see him posting every now and then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The caller is Sorelosers Pink Pansey FX5 that he used in the filming og Coyote Rage. And actually it is still quite hard to find stuffed in a sage brush.

I didn't make the drag GotYotes. Guy did. I just tried it out and gave some suggestions on how to make it better which he did.

Just got to give a thumbs up to Guyswildstorm's wrist drag. I got one from him a while back and I've since given it quite a workout. It works flawlessly and it makes getting yotes out so much easier! It's one of those handy little tools that you wonder how you ever got along without. Mine now goes every time I head out to coyote hunt. It's right there in importance with my rifle, calls, and shooting sticks.

Guy, I have whacked and stacked quite a few coyotes in the last two weeks and that drag of yours is one of the coolest and best little items I've picked up in a while. I really don't know how I got along without it. Getting coyotes out is waaaaaaaaaay easier with your wrist drag that the old fashioned way of grabbing a leg and wearing one's self out. Not to mention having fleas dance all up and down your arm by the time you get back to the pick up truck. I'll just flat out say it, if a guy kills a lot of coyotes and doesn't have one of these drags you are really missing out...and working waaaaaaaaaay too hard to get your coyotes out.

Guywildstorm,
Here is your wrist drag getting some recent use. I just can't say enough good about this drag and how well it works. It really has made getting coyotes out MUCH easier!!!
WristDragandSling.jpg

Folks if you shoot more than a couple coyotes a year and need to drag them any distance at all, you literally owe it to yourself to buy one of Guy's wrist drags. It makes life so much easier. I was remind again over Labor Day weekend what a great little piece of gear this wrist drag is. I wish I would of had it years ago.
CoyoteDragUpClose.jpg

Back