Please Welcome

It's a pleasure to be here!! I've only been on PM a VERY short time, but I've already met quite a bunch of great people and it's gonna be FUN to be here!!

My website has quite a few pics on it, but I have a TON more to show everyone. I haven't ever quite made this little hobby of mine into a full-fledged business because I just haven't ever had enough orders to sustain myself off of. Someday I would like to
smile.gif

I love Alaska, fur, my husband and my nine dogs - not necessarily in that oder, the dogs always come first
grin.gif
I love the outdoors and all it has to offer and though I am not able to take advantage of it as much as I'd like up here, it's still THERE for me. Running a small General Store in the middle of almost-nowhere can take a LOT of time when you have no employees.

So while I'm at the store, I sew fur to take up the time when there are no customers. I started sewing fur in 2000 from a cheap $20 bobcat pelt off eBay and today I make mountainman hats from $500 wolf pelts. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like about my furs.

If it can be made from fur, I can make it!!

Here's a slideshow of some of the hats I've made... click & enjoy!

Congrats on the HOB. Your website has some great fur items. I'll be talking to you about a bomber hat soon for trout fishing weather. (thumbs up smilie)

Hey Bonnie!

Watch out for that Old Weasel! HaHa Glad to see you made it and I'm looking forward to doing some ordering myself someday soon! Weas and I are very happy to have you as our newest HOB.

Come on into the "Workshop" and say hello to the guys... you are officially our first lady HOB!!!!!

Nikonut

I am amazed at your skill, I hope to be contacting you soon to place an order for a bomber style hat. Do you make the jewelry too? Love the pics of your dogs, it is obvious that they are family. I am sorry for your loss of Buck,Ladie,and Bandit,your memorial to them is wonderful. I have traveled to Alaska twice now and hope that it won't be long before we can get there again. Glad you are here.

Originally Posted By: WolfwomanTony, I'm here now, please take full advantage of me!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Thats funny!

Hey Bonnie I sent you a pm and been talking to you in the work shop but lets do this one for the record... WELCOME!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: WolfwomanTony, I'm here now, please take full advantage of me!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

I keep saying that to my wife and she keeps telling me about new remodeling projects she has in mind... Not was I was going for...

Anyway, Welcome, and great looking musher lids there!

Last edited:
Hi Wolfwoman,
Nice web site! I didn't see were abouts you are at in Alaska, but I would imagine North of Anchorage somewhere.

I truly love Alaska myself, traveled to many places up there over a 17 yr period. Even though it was an all work situation, I did see a lot of nice scenery.

Oh...nice to see you on here, this is a great site, I come here just about every day.

McWalk, thank you
laugh.gif

rainshadow, guess you need to re-word it a bit?? LOL You a musher??

Larry, I am 76 miles NE of Anchorage on the Glenn Highway, the prettiest highway in Alaska I might add
smile.gif
Thank you and I will be checking everyday myself too.

Last edited:
Back