Jagd/Cur cross

I sure hope they have some hair cuz Deerassasin says my other pup is blind and that is all I need is a bunch of hairless blind dogs running around here.
Hmmmmm maybe the coyotes will all come in to see these freek of nature dogs and I can get some killed. Heaven knows I need all the help I can get.
Maybe I can get my ole Buddy Duane wanting one of these Hairless blind pups and he will start to talk to me agian. Hey It's real hot out there in Nevada, these dogs might just be the ticket?????
Sorry it was the heat just made me go plum crazy for a minute.
Male with hair. K
You guys are way to serious.

Last edited:
Well you know a blind one might come in handy. That way he would learn to use his nose better. lol And maybe hairless would be alright I would just have to get him a sweater.

Devin, I just ain't had much to say. With all Deerassasins advice,you sure don't need my help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
You got any freetime in the next few weeks? I'll be done with my first cuttin, and will need a break.
I'll tell you what, I'll trade you a "no account", catahoula x Cur, for a "blind hairless freak". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That trade sounds like devin is getting the short end of the stick. Just kidding. Duane you have got to be kidding you might have had a career in comedy. Help from me the one who doesn't know a D*** thing about decoy dogs or hounds. You got your first cut of hay in already. It keeps raining here or i would be doing square bales. Good luck devin when there born lets see some pics.

I got four more 18 to 20 hr shifts, and I will be done with first cuttin. When I am, I'm either goin hog huntin, or fishin for a few days.

Can't wait to see the pics of that cross. I bet those are gonna be some hunting dogs. I might be interested in one of them. If they aren't blind of course, lol. I like the determined look on that little guys face.

Sorry guys I have been hunting my but off. Yes she is getting big now so I think she took but she has a few days left. I will post some pictures of them when she has them.

Back