IMPORTANT! Physician's Alert Card!...Print This!

rockinbbar

Physician-Alert-Card.jpg

If you handle wild animals & think you may need a physicians alert card, please print this out and carry it~!

It may save your life.

Thanks to fellow member Redge for the artwork! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Barry

thanks I think this is a great idea i taped mine to the back of my drivers liscense

better safe then dying of the plague

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifIf my wife sees this she'll make me quit hunting wild animals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
GAJoe

Last edited:
I have mine Laminated in my hunting wallet!!!

Thanks Great Info!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Rockinbar, great job on the card! That one actually looks more official than mine. I think I'll print out your card as well.

Quote:
Anthrax??? You can get that from a animal? Someone please explain how...

Anthrax is naturally spread from herbivores to the carnivores that eat them. Cattle is often the first link in the chain. The cattle eat the naturally occurring spores of this bacteria while browsing.

This is why some large animal vets have been receiving anthrax vaccine shots since their first release in the mid-late 50's.

Good Idea, the dad of one of my coworkers died from plague a few years ago. He had been hunting with his son when he cut his finger while skinning a rabbit. He got sick the next day and they came down the mountain. He was very sick by the time they got to the hospital. It took 3 days for the doctors to find out it was plague. The treatment was too late and he died. A card like this would've helped. His son didn't make the connection to the illness and the rabbit till days later, cause we just don't think about plague anymore in these modern times. The doctors said he would have been fine if they had known sooner!

Back