Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#3260812 - 12/12/20 11:46 AM Re: FOXPRO vs LUCKY DUCK [Re: buckshooter2]
Terry Lightle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Sand Springs,Okla
I have Foxpro and Lucky Duck along with an old Johnny Stewart as well as assorted mouth calls,they will all call coyotes and cats.In my opinion if there was 1 THE BEST there would only be 1 company still in business.In certain situations 1 call may be better than the other that day and may be a 180 turnaround the next.Just go calling and have the time of your life,you can never have too many different sounds as they will all work sometime somewhere.Just my 2 cents worth which is probably not really worth 2 cents.Any call looks good setting with a critter you called in and killed with it.

Edited by Terry Lightle (12/12/20 12:54 PM)

#3261272 - 12/15/20 09:04 AM Re: FOXPRO vs LUCKY DUCK [Re: reaper4]
Tjkiller Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: South Fauquier Cty, VA
Originally Posted By: reaper4
Anyone saying the lucky duck is louder, is mistaken. The xwave, X2S, x24, Krakatoa, and more are all louder than any lucky duck. Lucky duck sound library is really killer but with fox pros new vocals release and the huge library, itís not a selling point anymore for a lot of people. I have played with and currently own a few of the new FP calls but still grab my CS24 a lot. Iím sure I sound like a broken record here but look at every contest in the US and who wins them. Now look at what calls they are running. Itís not a coincidence.

Sounds like a valid point but I would want to see how many Fps vs Lds are in the field. I mean FP e callers shave been the top dog for years, I would imagine there are WAY more of them in service. I know the players that have both, some lean FP some lean LD. But with LD its basically the revolt, and now the roughneck. Seems many more options in the FP product list, which could also contribute to more wins.. I would speculate its more the hunter than it is the caller as far as killing coyotes. 2 cents added. Thank you.

#3261320 - 12/15/20 05:18 PM Re: FOXPRO vs LUCKY DUCK [Re: buckshooter2]
beaverquack Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Oregon
Having hunted the World only once (about 20 years ago) I too am curious about why people are down on them these days.

#3261324 - 12/15/20 05:36 PM Re: FOXPRO vs LUCKY DUCK [Re: Tjkiller]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Originally Posted By: Tjkiller
Originally Posted By: reaper4
Anyone saying the lucky duck is louder, is mistaken. The xwave, X2S, x24, Krakatoa, and more are all louder than any lucky duck. Lucky duck sound library is really killer but with fox pros new vocals release and the huge library, itís not a selling point anymore for a lot of people. I have played with and currently own a few of the new FP calls but still grab my CS24 a lot. Iím sure I sound like a broken record here but look at every contest in the US and who wins them. Now look at what calls they are running. Itís not a coincidence.

I would speculate its more the hunter than it is the caller as far as killing coyotes. 2 cents added. Thank you.

Agreed considering Big Al was working for HS at the time he won at least one if not 2 of his worlds titles.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.