MODS PLEASE PIN....... ASSUALT WEAPONS BAN INFO

Quote:
My Senators are Chuck Schumer and Billary Clinton, Mr and Mrs anti-gun themselves. No amount of hell-raising will change their votes.

You guys will have to raise 2x as much hell for us NY'ers.

My sentiments exactly. Get the guns while you can and stock up is all I can advize.

Last I heard it was dead in commitee, but with all the Presidential election crAP DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE demS DON'T TRY TO SLIP IT THOROUGH Keep on the Congress that no infringment is acceptible PERIOD!!

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishfunny, I don't see a single republican on that list. Makes you wonder who the real enemy is doesnt it?

Originally Posted By: Ze StallionOk so is some one Necro Posting *posting in a years old thread* or is this back??

The original post on this is acutally over 3 years old. I think someone didnt look at the dates on this.

Man, I am pissed off we can't have rifles that can carry more then 5 rounds. I hope you guys can get this beat, As long as your a law abiding citizen I see no reason why you should not be able to posses an Assault Rifle!

What do you consider an "Assault Rifle"?I do believe a real assault rifle is a military type automatic-selected firing weapon.Most citizens do not possess those type of rifles.Here you need a class three license to possess one.No matter what design it happens to be,semi-automatic rifles are NOT assault rifles.

Back