Chair/backpack

Never seen it before but, that is slick!

That thing looks comfortable and better be for that price tag.

Sure looks nice though...

Yeah, I like that thing.

I'll putz around the net for some reviews, if any, and see what I come up with?

Only weighs five pounds and has a pack attached to it too.

I just might drop the hammer on one of those if I can find some good words on it.

Thanks for the heads up!
thumbup1.gif

KEWL, post if you find anything. I'm really thinking of getting it. Tired of my legs and feet going numb from sitting on them then ya gotta move to get the blood flowing again...... LOL

http://www.cornellhuntinproducts.com/index.html

HuntPac
If its hunting, hiking, fishing, or just enjoying the outdoors, then it's the Huntpac! The innovative backpack chair product; is the only chair, backpack, game and gear hauler with unsurpassed comfort on the market. The Huntpac is lightweight and sets up in seconds. The Huntpac features padded backpack straps for easy transport of game and gear, a backpack with more square inches of storage than most packs on the market, and with built in organizer your gear is kept secure and easy to find. The pack can also be removed and used just as a backpack with its own removable pack straps. The call pouch can be mounted on any side of the chair for easy access. The zippered pouches and compartments allow easy access of your game calls. The design of the Huntpac frame allows for your turkey, coyote, or other game to be easily attached for transport, keeping the game off your clothes. So wether you're hunting, hiking, fishing, or just enjoying the outdoors, it's the Huntpac.

I called the Co. down in S.C., they make another model that's not on the web site yet but they are forsale. That one has adjustable legs on it for $130.00 They said they would e-mail me a pic of it so if they do I'll post it here.
They also said it could withstand 1900 lbs of pressure on the chair so if you have a few extra pounds on ya it'll hold ya.

Ok, here is the one with the adjustable legs. I really like this one. They'll get my money...... Anything to feel a little more comfortable.

NewHuntPac.jpg

Oh by the way the model is HP102T and ya'll have to call them to place th eorder for this model. Gain it's just not on their site yet.

I ordered the 101. Tyler called back and told me they were out of them. So I ordered the adjustable 102.

Looking forward to it.

I already wear a backpack, and I do because it carries my gun.

Can this thing be carried another way??? Over the shoulder and off to the side perhaps, I'd rather not have to carry it in my hand...

Unless they have a gun carrier in their backpack as well, then I'd have the best of both worlds
tt1.gif

You could add something like this thing to it and you'd be set:
away1.jpg

away2.jpg

away3.jpg

Don't know if you can find this exact one but a few other companies make similar.

away5.jpg

peace.
unloaded

Last edited:
WOW! that rig looks comfy. I'd be getting the one with the digital alarm clock cause I just know I'd be snoozing. The seat/backpack I use is super comfy, but this sits a little higher and looks well made and very comfortable.

The price??? use it 5 days, that's 50 stands. A buck a stand more than the other packs. Pretty cheap if you ask me.

Back