Home made Beauty

Meats

Curt ,just thought you might like to know all the dogs me and the ole man got last weekend over at Jerry's were called in with that little elk antler call you wanted.The one I called in on the first stand sunday came in to howls only......Later

------------------
Meats

Hey buddy didn't notice this topic till now. Sure, rub it in why don't ya. Ha. I couldn't round up any elk horn like I thought I could. Couldn't find one friend that would part with his raghorns. I do have a little 2x3 deer antler set. It's blacktail and not very big bases. Anyway, just in case I forgot to mention it before, you're all losers for killin' coyotes without me....heh heh
smile.gif

Curt,
What sizes of elk antlers are you looking for? I have some full sheds and parts and pieces from others. If you tell me what lengths and dimensions you are looking for I will see if I can help you.

Lonny

------------------

Right on Lonny! Your the man! I'm not sure exactly what dimensions he likes to start with. I will make it worth your while somehow. Meats, you out there buddy?!

I'm here buddy.I can use most any part of the antler depending what type of call you want.I use the tips for open reed calls and the beams for closed reed calls........Later

------------------
Meats

[This message has been edited by Meats (edited 03-15-2001).]

Curt,

Let me know what parts your looking for. The antler tips, main beams, or both and whether you want deer or elk antler and how much. I can see than if I got what you are looking for. I think I probably have something that will work. Or if it is easier Meats can tell me what he needs to make you a call. Sounds like he makes a pretty sweet call. Feel free to email me if you want. Later guys.

------------------

Back