Blank-ity blank, blank snow!

bluealtered

Here it is june 10th, and it's snowing so hard you can't see across the yard. Now i know i went to sleep in eastern oregon, ... but from the snow coming down, i musta woke up in fargo or someplace.

This has been going on now since last october, h*ll, tollgate still has two feet of snow, (had 14-16 feet), how about someone piping some sunlite this way, ... Please!. blue

It's been blowing, raining, and sunny here, sometimes all in the same day... Sounds like I need to send you some of our 90 degree/95% humidity to melt that snow.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Was watching the news this morning and it's snowing in Spokane Washington a hundred air miles from me and it's supposed to be snowing here above 2500 feet.

This is Lolo Pass on Highway 12 about a hundred miles from me going over the pass to Montana.

http://rwis.mdt.mt.gov/scanweb/SWFrame.a...s=&Camera=1

I can remember one summer watching the fourth of July fireworks at Orofino, Idaho when I was just a kid and sitting in the snow coming down. Had to be around 1954 or 55.

Snow....Shmow....you ought to be living with the daily tornado warnings we've had for the past month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Snow....Shmow....you ought to be living with the daily tornado warnings we've had for the past month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They get them in TX too. But you'll be free from snow for the most part.

Crapshoot, when it comes to snow I'm sure you know what the word Nevada means.
As You already know, every direction you look in Nevada there is a mountain.
It can and does snow in this state 12 months out of the year. Heck, it snowed in my back yard about a week ago...but NO tornados. Oh, had some earthquakes in Reno lol.

IDBob, I've been over Lolo pass a few times, even in the winter lol. Been to Orofino a few times too, neat place. I lived in Elk City for a short time. Idaho is another state that could snow anytime of the year, that could probably be said for all 11 western states.

Whereever you are it isn't Fargo. They almost never get snow this time of year. Idbob; Nice pictures of that pass.

Last edited:
I'd like to see SOMETHING besides HOT, DRY, and WIND.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Even HAIL is precipitation.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

It's struggled to get to 40F for the last 3 days here. ID Bob, I used to overnite at the Lolo hot springs Bed and Breakfast back in the 70's when we partied in Missoula and didn't want to drive back to Superior . I love that country..........

Its rained all day here and snowed on the ridge above my house and farther to the north got a little acummulation.

At 7:30 this morning, there was a real blizzard swirling off my back deck for about 10 or 15 minutes.

So much for glow-bull warming......or was it Gore-bull warming? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Either way it's all a bunch of bull to me!

2" of snow on the ground this morning at my house in Wanship, UT and still pounding when I left at 7am. My elevation is 6180', but I would say it snowed down to about 5500' before it turned to rain.

We've had a few road closures due to snow up in the hills, but down here in the flatlands (elev. 5356) we've just been getting rain the past couple weeks.

Back