Working/Art Wharncliffe Blade For Sale

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
The Wharncliffe style blade is such a pure CUTTER, that I decided to make this one a true working art knife. There's elements of pure function, and also some high end design incorporated into this one.

The blade is an "Urban Seax" which is a fairly popular style of Wharncliffe. Made by Gene Martin, out of ATS34 Stainless. It's 7.5" overall, 3" cutting edge, 1 1/8 deep at the riccasso, 5/32 wide at the spine. The style cuts what it touches and has the backbone to split firewood!

The Grip is bolstered and Butted with Micarta, spaced with grey carbon, and segmented with CA sealed Black Palm. The main center sections are Musk Ox Horn! The Port side is nice and pure, the Starbord side has some character. It's pinned 4 times with peened nickle silver, once with peened mosaic stainless, and grommeted with a flared silver tube.

Fully topically sealed, oiled, and buffed.

Comes with a form fitted saddle brown leather sheath, right hip or pack.

Handles beaturifully, and like I said, this thing CUTS!

Here's some pics....

DSC03432.jpg

DSC03433.jpg

DSC03430.jpg

DSC03434.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

DSC03438.jpg

The blade and materials incorporated in this knife are NOT CHEAP. But since I wanted this to be a working knife, I'm going to try to price it, well, cheap.

I need $180 delivered for this package. (That's not making wages, just material costs and a tip!)

Thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

That's a real beauty and a bargain at that. I guessed that you would ask more than twice what you priced it at. Somebody better snap that one up right quick!

What a dang nice looking knife Steve!

The endgrain palm looks like alligator skin on it.

Very, very sharp! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Tony

Back