How islam progresses

Oh cmon now jw, you of all people don't have the ability to burst my bubble.Lets just say that when you've lived on this earth as long as I have,on second thought,if you espouse your indoctrinations in the wrong places you probably won't make it to my age,any way after many years and many relationships around this country I happen to have came across many people who will...shall we say,furnish amazing amounts of information regarding people I like to know about, as a favor. And yes you are stretching the truth again and I stand by my original post.It will serve you well to remember that old age and treachery overcomes youthfulness and vigor everytime.Now, step away from the gameboy, pick up the pill, hold your nose and swallow. There now see you're feelin better already.

LOL. Ok, you keep thinking you have all the right answers. I stand by MY original post. Take your pill and [beeep] off.

Quote:
I know all you are trying to do is get a rise out of me, but it’s not going to happen. I am not going to stoop down to your pathetic level.

JWP- I would say given the tone and foul language in your last post

Quote:
Take your pill and [beeep] off.

the rise, from you, has been well and truly gotten.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

PS You don't know any of us either so please do not assume to know anyone else’s intentions. Maybe, just maybe, we are trying to knock you off your well defined center, so you can consider that opinions other than your own are correct, or at very least valid

My old friend, went to the Phillipines awhile back. He said if you were an American & not accompanied by some armed locals. Good chance you wouldn't live to see the next day. Plenty of muslims over there.

Answer-Daisy Cutter's

it's not a matter of off topic, it's a matter of personal assaults. I've been over this a number of times recently & I won't be going over it again. The next people hear will be a lack of ability to log in to this site.

Quote:
My old friend, went to the Phillipines awhile back. He said if you were an American & not accompanied by some armed locals. Good chance you wouldn't live to see the next day. Plenty of muslims over there.

Answer-Daisy Cutter's

Eeek! Kirby, I'm traveling to the Philippines in September for business, sounds like I need to invest in body armor!

Tim

Quote:

Answer-Daisy Cutter's

WOW! Am I surprised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
That really sets back the notion that ALL Muslims are soft, cuddly & warm. My bubble is now burst. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Now what? Shall we get on with the annilations? Or should we invite them into our country. If we were just a little more tolerant it would bring great rewards & satisfaction for being PC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Good article M!! Recognizing your enemy is not the same as fearing him..for those misguided posters I'm ignoring! LOL!

Trying to say that Christians did 'bad stuff' back during the crusades is wrong on a couple counts--the crusades HAPPENED because -GUESS WHO!??- the MUSLIMS were invading the Holy Land and we weren't gonna take it. Yes, WE. Additionally, to suggest that 'we all have blood on our hands' is to suggest that there is no right or wrong, i.e. no real reason to fight. Well kids, there IS right and wrong. Muslims are wrong. It's ok to point that out. Also ok to prepare for the day you MIGHT have to fight one. They're preparing for the day they fight YOU..

timb,

My friend was [Navy]stationed there[Philipines] Circa; late 50's. Times have changed, since then. Watch your back.

Back