Wrist Drag

guywildstorm

I have a couple of my Wrist Drags finished up and ready to go. I have gotten really good reports back from guys that have been using these. If you dont like fleas and want to pack a coyote back to the truck this thing is the BOMB!! Solid piece of mule deer antler to grab onto and 3 drops with d-rings. Put a loop over both front feet and one over the lower jaw and your set. $25 gets one to your door.
#1 SOLD!!
6-4-08004.jpg

#2 SOLD!!
6-4-08003.jpg

6-4-08005.jpg

Last edited:
Those look real good guy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Amen on not wanting fleas... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guy, go ahead and round down the edges and get rid of any points. This is a working rig and I don't need squared off edges or points poking my leg while it's in my pocket.

Nice setup Guy! Those are very nicely done...

You might send Lance a can of deodorizer so he can spray down those coyotes he carries back to his truck and leaves in the sun all day!!!! Weeeeuuuuuuuuu! Ripe!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Thanks, they do work pretty slick. I always have alot of cord and antler on hand if anyone is needing one. Just shoot me a PM and we can get one headed your way.

Guy

Back