Sometimes I'm so stupid I amaze myself...

d2admin

Administrator
Short story - my Foxpro got broke somehow. Honestly don't know how, just went to use it one day and noticed the plastic ring that holds the speaker to the case was broke and a little crack in the speaker that didn't seem like it mattered (speaker still worked fine). Called John Dillon to buy a new ring. Said he would much prefer if I'd let him install it. Okay, sent the caller to him. It comes back with a new ring AND a new speaker. But no invoice. Call to find out "how much", "no charge", "but it was MY fault I BROKE it", "shouldn't have broke that easy, no charge". Typical Foxpro service. Anyway, been using it with the new speaker and noticed right away I couldn't turn it up as loud as before. It would cut out if I turned up the volume very high. And it was worse in the cold. And finally the other day when it got REAL cold I could barely get any sound out of it. Called John Dillon last night to ask him if maybe that new speaker he gave me was having a problem. "Have you checked the batteries lately?" he asks...

Sheeeze... Duh. Fresh batts and it's better than the day I bought it (think the new speaker is actually BETTER than the original). Sometimes I ain't very smart...

- DAA

Well for sure it says Mr.Dillon is a man to do business with.
Convinced me that if I buy another remote it will be a foxpro.
Thanks for sharing that info.

DAA

We all have brain cramps.

At least you are getting great services from Dillon.

That is great to hear in this time and age.

------------------
Kevin Bowler
Support NRA Vote Freedom First

Yep thats John for you . I did the same thing , only mine dropped of a rocky cliff , as in your case , no charge , and i had it back in four days. John Dillon and fox pro are awsome . great customer service , with a smile !!!! hard to find these days . jerry .

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

Back