Will 243 wsm upper fit ar15 lower

There is no WSM for the AR15.

There is however, the WSSM calibers in 223, 243 6.5 and 25 all in WSSM calibers, "Winchester Super Short Magnum".

The WSM "Winchester Short Mag" will only work on an AR10 platform.

There is considerable amount of case legth difference between the two. If you have any questions regarding the two, I suggest you contact Dtech, Mike will be more than willing to walk you thru the needs and differences of the two calibers.

For a factory upper the only one that comes to mind is Olympic Arms. Seems to me the price has gone up on these since the last time I looked. D-Tech would be similiar priced and would be my suggestion of the two.

Midwayusa .243 WSSM

Mahamari

Olympic Arms I got mine from them for 680 last year I am sure prices have gone up some since. Detech and Cary custom both can do a custom upper for you, but with custom comes $$$$. My Oly has a 24" standard chrome moly barrel and shoots great. By going to Oly and buying "off the rack as it were, I saved enough for scope and mounts,Harris bipod, and four spare magazines.

Hey Capt.

Clinton has one on his website you might want to check out. I've done quite a bit of business with him and he seems to a straight up guy.

I'll see him at the Puyallup gun show this month and if he still has it I can take a good look at it for ya.

Scroll down on this page link and you'll see it half way down. It must be a used one with 20 rounds thru it so the price may be good.

http://carricozarmory.com/olympic.htm

Thanks again for the reply.I think I might be a little light in the pocketbook right now to be able to pick it up, but I really appreciate the offer.

Quote:
Thanks again for the reply.I think I might be a little light in the pocketbook right now to be able to pick it up, but I really appreciate the offer.

Okay, no problem.

Back