Golight Profiler II Night Hunting Spotlight - new Product @ APCalls.com

AllPredatorCalls

Awesome New Night Hunting Light Line! Proven in combat! Deadly effective for the night hunting of coyote, fox, bobcat and more. New Lithium-ion powered Profiller II is high performance for the hardcore night hunter

3smgolight.JPG

Visit AllPredatorCalls.com

Now you get it! Last night I just got off the phone with Cabelas to have it special ordered for me.

These are being extensively used in Iraq. They come with a charger that plugs into your cigarette lighter as well as come with a long cord that also plugs into the cigarette lighter. It charges back to full stregth in just two hours and has a read lens cover that costs a whopping 8$. This is a great product.

APC - I hope you remember this next time I try and return a defective dvd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Battery - Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Runtime - Primary: 60 minutes, Convenience: 50 hours (Dual Light Sources - Powerful searchlight beam or 1W LED convenience beam) Dimensions - 10 x 6.0 x 8.0" (25 x 15 x 20cm) LxWxH
Weight - 3.50 lb (1.6kg)
Items Included: Heavy Duty Nylon Carry Strap, 12VDC Direct Run Power Cord, 115VAC Charger, 12VDC Docking Station Charger, and Rechargeable Battery Pack

The light can be recharged in the field or powered off a cigarette lighter.

golightmaster2sm.jpg

Back