Is it just me

azmastablasta

or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years before, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.Maybe we should give each of them a cow!

I agree its incredible that this can be done alright. On the other hand, it worked just fine on tracking down diseased animals. I am happy about that.

Not in defense of anyone, but maybe your missing the whole point of ILLEGAL?

My high school tracked me down after so many years after having 12 different addresses in 4 states and 1 country, why??? Because I'm documented, just like the cows and just UNLIKE the ILLEGAL Aliens.

The government knows where there at they just will not do anything about it.The problem with illegals is they do not pay tax how would it look right now with 11 million more people paying tax.If we had a consumption tax we all would be paying illegal or not.By the way that is not the only thing but if they are not going to kick them out they need to anty up.

Why would they need to know where they are? It wont matter in a few years when there wont be boarder for them to jump.

I thought Bush was gonna get rid of the border before leaving office, no? He's running out of time. Does Haliburton have anything to do with this N.A.U.?

Pyledriver, that guys a riot. However if he did that every 2 weeks or so like he says he would have already caught lead from an ak. If La migra really wanted to round them up, at least here in Phoenix, all they need to do is stop at any Home Depot store. Wouldn't need to worry about profiling, just go after the ones that run. And many do when ICE comes through.

What burns my butt is that we have 'labor centers' here in BIG D that you can go pick up workers. Most are illegal, yet the state and city govts provide them a place to congregate to find work, training on english (not necessarily a bad thing), training on job skills and all kinds of stuff. YET, I would face fines for knowingly hiring one of 'em? So..pay taxes to support illegal immigration, pay fines if you use a wetback, pay at the hospital because everything goes up because of them, etc. etc.

I know what you mean about the AK! Around here the news usually won't report that it's MEXICANS doing certain crimes. They perceive us as weak and we WILL pay for that..

Quote:
Where will the border go??? And please, learn to spell.

Border?What border?Are you saying there IS a border?Hmmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Back