Foxpro vs. Phantom Caller

d2admin

Administrator
I would like to buy one of these digital callers, but have never heard either one. Any suggestions or personal experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You can click on the link above to listen to the Phantom. You will have to call Foxpro and John will be happy to play his sounds too.

As far as choosing one, these are very different callers in function and price so you need to decide which features you are looking for then choose. Owners of both callers seem to be very happy. Both companies have great service and customer relations. Either way, you will have fun. I will say this. I love my Foxpro, but if you are ordering direct there could be a little wait. He is usually pretty swamped with orders. For me the wait was well worth it. I have absolutely no regrets. There are other places that have them in stock and ready to ship though.
smile.gif

BIGHNTR, Welcome to Predator Masters
biggrin.gif

In addition to Curts post I just wanted to mention that if you scroll down to the bottom of the "Electronic Calls" page you will see additional page numbers listed in the right hand corner, "ie 1,2,3".
Click on page 2 and about half way down there is the same exact question posted by Ridge Runner, not to be confused by me, I'm River Runner
biggrin.gif
...anyway there's about 30 replys to his question about the two callers. Maybe some of those posts could help you out. It's worth checkin out.

Again, welcome to the board.

~River Runner~

-[edit] bad day for me-----------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

[This message has been edited by River Runner (edited 08-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by River Runner (edited 08-17-2001).]

I have a FP that I ordered about a month and a half ago that works better then I imagined,this is a work of art.
I ordered mine direct and got it then next week.
He is caught up on his orders.

Back