A newly published book on "Calling Foxes"

Pruson

A friend of mine, Dave Kaprocki, just published a new book on calling foxes, both reds and grays. He does most of his hunting here in the Eastern part of the United States, specifically PA. Anyone interested, it is only $12, which includes shipping and handling. You can't beat that. You can order it from:

JJ Furs, Inc.
22 Miller Gap Rd
Enola, PA 17025

They're not equipped to do phone orders or Credit Cards. Check or Money order. I am gonna get one.

Thanks Pruson. Been waiting for it to be published.
Just to let you guys know,Dave is also a writer for The Trapper and Predator Caller. His writings have been great!
He went way out of his way to get me started in the right direction when I first started calling. You'll enjoy his work.

FYI~ Dave Kaprocki will be speaking at the PPHA expo in July. he will have copies of his new book at the event available for purchase.

Quote:
FYI~ Dave Kaprocki will be speaking at the PPHA expo in July. he will have copies of his new book at the event available for purchase.

Good to know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thats one thing I will be buying at this event /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Yes, it is an informative booklet & availble at APCalls.com

foxcalling.JPG

Packed with information and tips on the art of succesful fox hunting. 38 pages soft cover phamplet. Information on reds and grays.

Fox Facts
Equipment
Calling Techniques
Setup & Wind
Review of 12 Common Calling Scenarios
And More

HERE'S A SAMPLE - In fox calling it's that last 100 yards that makes or breaks a callers success. Most novice callers tend to keep calling when a fox is spotted. This generally will alert a fox and cause suspicion and hang-ups..

When they are within 100 yards try this technique instead: .. Sorry you'll have to buy the book.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now that ain't right you know! I've been telling everybody what to do when they get to 100 yards and now someone goes and writes a book about it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif LOL

Boy, ain't it the truth though, and they wonder why they hangup out there like that. Kaprocki, I'll see you on July 12th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifI want my copy.

Fellow predator hunters,
WOW! I see a lot is being said about this new "FOX CALLING" book of mine.

I just want to set the record straight: I take full responsibility if, after reading my book, YOUR SUCCESS RATE INCREASES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, thank you all for showing an interest in the book. Evey one of you have what it takes to successfully kill predators. It's not rocket science. The key is to know little tricks that balance the odds somewhat in your favor. Notice I said, "somewhat".... they still have that survival instinct that'll make you look like a fool once in a while.

And.......yes.......I'll be presenting a fox calling seminar, along with some of the best in the industry, up in Lewistown, PA at the FOXPRO facility on Sat, July 12. Can't wait, and look forward to sharing my ideas with you, and meeting you in person.

Good Luck!
Dave Kaprocki

I look forward to finally meeting you dave. I will definately be picking up your book. there are alot of articles now a days in mags that have the same old stuff. everytime I see one of your articles I allways walk away knowing more. takereasy ben smyser

Welcome to PM Dave. I'll have to pick up one of your books from A.P. Jones. On a side note, I just checked out A.P.'s site; http://www.allpredatorcalls.com/ghillie.htm. I noticed a lot of new products that would be of interest to most of us. The Ghillie suits for $70 sound like a real winner. I also saw Carver calls are available from All Predator calls now. What a great combination along with your book, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sheesh... everyone knows why they hang up at a hundred yards!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT OUR GUNS ARE SIGHTED IN AT 100 YARDS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got cha, didn't I! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sounds like a great book with some great tips and fox calling tactics. If A.P. is selling it, ya know it is of good quality. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It's an easy, interesting read that covers material I haven't read elsewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Ariel photos show real set ups for single hunter or partners, which helps put 2 + 2 together.
A serious, no non-sense approach to Fox Calling .

George Ackley,
Your avatar reflects membership in Keystone Callers. What the heck are they about? I joined about 4 years ago and never heard from/about them again. Are you active in it?

we get together and hunt, and now we are fishing,,
mostly off shore
we had 2 hunts up state this year, we did couple trips to South Texas, a Couple to Maine & South Carolina
2 of us made it out to the Predator masters hunt in globe Arizona, just did a couple trips for drum fish and 15 of us just did a blue fishing get together where we killed them sorry you didn't hear about it ,
i will keep you more informed , we dont do alot of internet things so i loose track of the guys that dont stay in tuch with me sorry, but now i know your interested i keep in tuch
we where going to attend the event and calling contest at foxpro on the 12th but it dont look like it know

here is me and big Murphy in globe

5oE6VKqxyGdP1OqSVYyQ6gAGucLWA7I0300.jpg

couple of us in texas
IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Big Murphys PA DOG
IMG_0898.jpg

WE HAVE BIG PLANS FOR THIS YEAR SO IF YOUR INTERESTED
PM ME , AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP.

Last edited:
Back