Fox Pro on the blink!

d2admin

Administrator
I have a little bad news about my FP, it has worked fantastic since I got it until yesterday.
The remote quit working.
I changed all the batteries and it still will not work at any range over about 12 inches from the unit.
I wonder what the turn around time might be when I send it back?

Are there any dip switches inside the battery compartment? Either the transmitter or receiver. Check to see if they didn't accidently slide into an intermediate position. Also, check the volume, make sure it doesn't start so low that you can't hear it. Does it work manually? Other than that, some especially bad luck, I'd say.

Good hunting. LB

Craig:

Not knowing much about the FP, but are the antennas removable? Check them-reseat them.

Turnaround: Since they are in revenue generating mode I would assume that new orders take priority - therein is a story by itself, as you can attest - anyhow I would also assume that a call to them may help or get expedited service.....good luck!

BTW-I understand that you are not to take them in the shower with you, no matter how good it is or much you like it.

Craig,
Make certain that the dial switch on back of your unit is set on O position. I just went out and tried an experiment with my own fox pro. If that dial is set at any number other than O, the remote only works when held real close to the unit.

Craig Like Rich Cronk said make sure make sure that dial on the back is in the Zero position and the black switch on the handle is in the up position. Let us Know if this helps ?

Gare

[This message has been edited by gare (edited 03-31-2001).]

Back