Fox pro problems getting....

Duane@ssu

staightened out.PC boards are in and John will be shipping callers steady starting monday.I would like to personaly appologize for the delays.

Hey Duane,
Don't feel bad you had nothing to do with it,all you did was offer a great deal for alot of people and John got swamped with the orders. I'm a little jealus that you guy's paid less than me but then again i got mine months ago ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
biggrin.gif

BTW Duane have you ever been up in the meadowlands,cherry area? I have friends that live up that way and have bear hunted up there also.

Duane,

Good to hear from you. We realize it is not your fault that it is taking soooo long. It is not so critical that I get mine fast anymore, the hides around here are not worth anything now anyway.

Please keep us posted as things develope. How are they being shipped? Is John sending them to you or directly to us? Just curious.

tcoop

Hey Duane,

You don't need to apologize. That was one heck of a deal you gave us on those Foxpro's. I don't mind waiting at this time of the year anyway.

It was nice talking to you on the phone and I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions about the FP. Thanks again.

Lonny

------------------

Duane,
Thanks for letting us know, my calling partner is getting ANXIOUS to say the least, of course, 2 weeks after ordering he was saying "the foxpro should be here soon shouldnt it?"
biggrin.gif
Neither of us are what you would call patient, when we have a new toy coming, we wanna PLAY with it!
But...I explained to him that we saved nearly 100 ordering and waiting a couple weeks extra is NO problem at all! He agreed and we are back to patiently waiting!
Once again, thanks for the AWESOME deal and I will report back when I get mine and get it tested out!

Back