Michelle's answered prayers

Great story, great pictures, The good Lord was looking down on the both of you for this special day and moument. So glad Michelle is feeling better, Prayers will continue for her complete and speedy recovery. Tony

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifMichelle, there's no one on the planet that I could be happier for, right now. I knew you would be determined to go turkey hunting. All I could do was pray that you would get better and there you were, thinking about hunting turkeys while you were in the hospital and we were text messaging, that night. There is no one else, quite like MY wonderful Michelle!!!

As I read the story, for the first time, one eye cried happy for you and the other one sad. It pulls my heart strings when I think about how bad, you really got. Then for you to be back out doing what you live for, is pure inspiration. I love your gobbler, he's a beauty. I love you girl and your complete recovery is of urgency to those of us, who enjoy reading about a very special....YOU!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Words can't describe how I feel reading this! God can do amazing things for folks... Michelle, you will continue to be in my prayers. Your full recovery will come, but this is the best way to start it out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Congrats and (continued) God Bless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back