sbe2 scope question

nightwatchman

ok, has anyone taken the caps out of the top of the reciever on the sbe2 to put a base on for a scope.. if so i have two questions???

1... how did you get the caps out of the reciever without scratching the camo off (do you have to take a small drill bit and drill them out??? ) the top is allready tapped for a base from the factory with these caps on them..

2... what weaver style base do i need to pick up to use on this..

im making a special trip to gander mountain tomorrow to pick this up so if you can help please chime in.. thanks..

Welcome to the board Swifty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I know people in Lodi, N. Fox Rd and N. Mills Ave.

Jack

got the base finally.. those things are hard to find this time of year.. no one carried them... anyway, i took the advise of a local gunshop and was just going to use my beadsights this year for my new benelli sbe2... i was told that they had never had a benelli that didnt shoot straight.. well, i shot mine on saturday afternoon and it shot my 3.5 federals and my hd high and to the left 2 inches at 40 yards.. i bought the base and thru a bushnell holosight on it and it is a killing machine now..

thanks for the help on the base fellas.. i always know i can count on a reply from you guys.. thanks..shawn.

Back