Talon's side of the story

guess

This is Talon's side of the story the way he saw it/dictated it and his favorite poses.

I was getting ready to go hunting , we drove to the place where we were going to hunt. We saw 8 turkeys and they were gobblin‘, but they gobbled and went off. So we went to the other side and changed spots. I got tired cause nothing was coming. Then we heard some gobble way off and they gobbled and ran all the way up the hill. Then they started walking and our decoy was moving and they got closer. I aimed and shot boom. Then the I asked dad if I could go get my turkey. Dad pulled the fence so I could go over there. I touched the turkey with the gun to make sure it was dead and it was just nerves moving. Me and dad high fived before we took lots of pictures. I was really excited and called all my friends.
Thanks you dad for taking me huntin’.
Talon
normal_talon_proud_turkey_hunter_2_08.jpg

normal_talon_proud_turkey_hunter_3_08.jpg

normal_talon_proud_turkey_hunter_08.jpg

You couldn't get a smile off that boys face if ya had too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif AWESOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Congrats Talon GREAT job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back