Anybody from the Ashland,Medford Oregon area?

Helipilotm

Just got a job flying out of Ashland, Oregon wondering if anybody lives around there. I will be moving up on the 23 or 24 of this month.

Howdy, I live in the area seasonally, just about 25 min. up I5 from Medford in Grants Pass. I will be getting into Southern Oregon on the 22nd of May. Most of my family and extended family live in the Rogue Valley Region. Are ya lookin to hunt and fish? I work for Tight Line Guides so I have alot of local connections. Shoot me a pm.

What will you be doing? I used to work at the Redding, CA airport, south of Medford/Ashland and had a bunch of firefighting helicopters from your area come down during fire season. I think it was Erickson and some other company.

I just got a job with a small company called Brim Aviation. They do a little of everything. Im excited to live in that area. I just got back from there a few days ago and it is a beautiful area. I will shoot you a pm rouge bow. Thanks.

Doc there are quite a few of the big boys based in that area. There is Erickson,Carson and HTS just to name a few. I was amazed at how many large companys there are that are based all within a few miles of each other.

Back