Gimmicks and Gizmos..

Grunter

Ever been sucked into one of those new Wizbang gotto haves? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif New and improved, BUY NOW!!! and get a set of Ginsu Knives free.....Just pay shipping and handling...Only 8 payments of $79.95.... If you act NOW!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

This one's gonna make Millions; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

DVDRewind.jpg

I cant begin to remember how many times I had to tell the boy to rewind the DVD before we returned it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Hate those rewind fees! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Call now for stock info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

PS If you had to stare for more than a second.....You might be a redneck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I need one of those, my DVD player don't have a rewind button /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

t/c223encore.

Send all your dirty money to me . I will wash it for $19.99 and is just like new when I send it back.
If it falls apart in my washing machine I will not send it back to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hurry time is running out call --- --- ---- ask for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifgene'o

Quote:
Send all your dirty money to me . I will wash it for $19.99 and is just like new when I send it back.
If it falls apart in my washing machine I will not send it back to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hurry time is running out call --- --- ---- ask for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifgene'o

Watch out Gene'o cause they already have guys in prison for laundering money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Can I get one later , I'm busy rotating the air in my tires and looking for some realitive bearing grease?

Be sure to check your blinker fluid while your at it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back