Early retirement, here I come!!

Timberbeast7

Just got word yesterday my wife has been accepted into the University of Montana's Doctorate of Physical Therapy program. The UM's program is very difficult to get into as it is becoming one of the higher regarded programs in the west, so needless to say she is VERY happy. Three more years of school and she'll be Dr. Mrs. Timberbeast.....and I can retire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (just kidding, I'll probably start my own business). Just thought I would share our good news with everyone.

Thats great! Are you moving to Montana? That would be a rough commute over 4th of July and Lookout Passes.

BTW, your Mrs must be pretty sharp. Those schools are difficult to get into and it takes a lot of dedicated hard work. I am sure you are very proud of her and she is going to need a lot of encouragement from you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yep, we'll be moving over the hump this summer. Hopefully find someplace close to the campus so the wifey doesn't have to waste time commuting.

Montana, what a terrible place to retire to. Nothing there but hunting, fishing, camping, more hunting, fishing and camping. In between you have to do some mountain photography and then more hunting, fishing and camping.

It sure sounds like your going to have boring retirement Timberbeast.

Congrats to your wife and getting to move to MT. Just do enough of that "helping around the house" stuff to keep the peace. I found the washing machine ain't that complicated a piece of equipment but hanging and folding I get "you never do it right, so I'll do that part" (dumb ol me). Cooking once in awhile don't hurt and just try not to look too happy.
Besides it can get stressful here, the browns are starting to bite good but the elk are bugling. Better day for deer,but mule deer in the hills or there's some dandy whitetails down in the crick bottoms. Then throw in birds or bears or lions...man, and that's just the over the counter stuff. Enjoy, we need more good residents.

As my long departed Dad used to say, "Darn poor woman that can't support one man".

Obviously, I looked over my shoulder before I entered this.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back