Calling contest ? @ World Expo...

canislatrans54

Hi all!
I wasn't sure where to make this post, but figured it would at least get seen here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

My question is.... Does anyone know yet, which day of the World Predator Expo, they are having the calling competition??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I'm definitely not going to enter, but I would like to be a lucky spectator! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is something I don't want to miss, but I'm not sure I'll be able to attend every day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
So I'm trying to at least plan on being there on the day of the competition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

If anyone knows...Thanks!

Will,

I checked with Brent. There will preliminaries on Friday and Saturday, with the finals on Sunday. I plan on entering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

In addition, there are some other things in the works. I am heading up a custom call building demonstration all weekend, with a couple of other custom call builders. Also, a 2 Man "Predator Calling Scenario - Free for All Contest" is in the works. Sounds like it'll be a real crowd pleaser.

Tony

Last edited:
Thanks Tony, for that info!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Now I just hope I can make it for all 3 days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Originally, I had only planned on attenting Saturday, but I may need to scope out the motels...to see if I'm even willing to pay their high prices. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back