Nice Job!!!!

Grunter

Vaughan volunteered to erect a new pole for the American flag at our local ballfield and got er done.....Nicely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

He will get some credit towards community service for Scouts but better yet, he will see his work every day he play's ball there.

He dug it, crete'd it and set it on his own and it came out straight as an arrow!! Love when things go right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tomorrow he will hold a flag raising ceremony with several Scouts and members of the local National Guard unit to dedicate the new flag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'll post a pic or two for you then.

Nice Job!

Flag1a.jpg

Flag2a.jpg

Flag3a.jpg

Flag4a.jpg

Dave

Dave, you are doing a great job as a Dad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Looks like Vaughn is on the right track to becoming a man that his parents will be very, very proud of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

You deserve a "pat on the back" too for raising him like you have! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

......just don't buy him one of those dreaded Motorola Q telephones..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Way to go!

I never had a chance to be in Scouts, around here it was 4-H.

I did get some experience with Scouts when we were raising 4 nephews after their mother died. I think I had as much fun as the nephews did!

The only problem I have is that A's cap---never forgave them for leaving Kansas City! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Give him a pat on the back, and like Hidalgo said, you deserve one, too!

Regards,
Tim

Grunter:

Excellent job, Brother Scout! Local Scouts do alot of projects through cheerful service in our park facilities, in the community I work. They are an important part in our providing recreation for our citizens. Keep up the awesome job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Yours in brotherhood,

Redhound80
W.W.W.

Its good to see that scouts are still flurishing. My son was in scouts for a bit here but the program was so ill run that he quickly bored of it and stopped participating.

Good job being a dad and it looks like that boy is on his way to learning alot himself.

Growing to be a young man not afraid of a little work and a challenge, and, with a sense of civic duty and responsibility! Great job Vaughan and super great job Mom and Dad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Way to go Vaughn and you too, Dave! If I had your address I'd send that boy a St. Louis Cardinals cap!

If Dave gives you the address, pass it along......I'l send him a REAL baseball cap......GO BRAVES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You be Busted Guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Vaughan read through last night........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

As promised here is a couple more pics. In attendance was 2 members of the Army National Guard. It seemed to touch them as they both had just returned from Iraq. Vaughan also had support from his Troop.

Flag6.jpg

Flag5.jpg

Totch and Hidalgo,

Your on the hook now,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dave

Quote:
Totch and Hidalgo,

Your on the hook now,

Dave

Like my Daddy always said......DO WHAT YOU PROMISE, and you'll NEVER be wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tell Vaughan that it'll be there soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

(but the way Atlanta's playing right now, he might want to hide it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

Quote:
Quote:
Totch and Hidalgo,

Your on the hook now,

Dave

Like my Daddy always said......DO WHAT YOU PROMISE, and you'll NEVER be wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tell Vaughan that it'll be there soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

(but the way Atlanta's playing right now, he might want to hide it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

With the Cards at 7-2 to start the season he can wear the one I'm sending with pride! Tell him its on the way first of next week. Small price to pay to help a young man start out on the right foot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Totch and Hidalgo,

Your on the hook now,

Dave

With the Cards at 7-2 to start the season he can wear the one I'm sending with pride! Tell him its on the way first of next week. Small price to pay to help a young man start out on the right foot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now wait a minute Totch...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You say that you're sending him a Cards cap......

Then you say you're starting him out on the right foot.....

Now WHICH IS IT ?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We are both astounded at the generosity of the members here on PM.

My personal thanks go out to all of you who have supported my son. Im having a hard time putting this into words but you must know that this means sooooo much!!!!!

My hat is off once again, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Dave

Back