Michelle makes her way outside

guess

Michelle was able to get out for a few minutes today and walk through the garden. She sat for about 20 minutes and watched me and the kids plant potatoes, onions and corn. That's her first trip out since the 17th of march.
thanks again for all the prayers.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks for the update Glenn!

Tony

Some good fresh air and sunshine always help, just watch for dust and pollen. Keep getting stronger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif.

Great to hear! For an active person it's always a good day when you can get back out and about, even in a limited fashion for a while.

Take care.

Glenn, give that gal a big hug for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It's just AWESOME to hear that she's healing quickly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
Glenn, give that gal a big hug for me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Better make that a big, gentle hug! We don't want him squeezing that cottage cheese out thru her drainage tube!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks for the good news, Glenn.

Back