Michael Moore's Website

claimbuster

Michael Moore's website featured a photo of Heston, the date of his birth and death and a note from the actor's family requesting that donations be made to the Motion Picture and Television Fund in lieu of flowers.

Forgive me, but who gives a crap what Michael Moore thinks?

That's like putting pig dung and prime rib in the same sentence.

Not that I would wish harm on anyone....but it sure would be nice if that ba$tard$ over inflated ego would fall on him.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Last edited:
We all know what we think of the guy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

That aside, he IS a lifetime member of the NRA.
I suppose that's where it comes from, with the mention on his website.

Michael Moore is a Lifetime member of the NRA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

It is so he can groan and moan about the NRA, and he can say he has the right, as he is a lifetime member, plain and simple..

Quote:
he is pig dung

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif something you wipe off the bottom of your boots.

One would think the NRA would refund his dues and dis own him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Back