Danner Pronghorn boots???

Z

I know a lot of guys on here speak highly of the Danner Pronghorns. I am going to order a pair and wonder how they fit. Do they run small or large or pretty much true to size?

Thanks in advance!

Oops, wrong forum, but I don't know how to move it.

Last edited:
I am currently wearing out my second pair. Good boots. GEt them a 1/2 size larger if you plan to do much water wading. they will shrink when soaked.

I love mine. Great support, light weight, and feels like I'm wearing tennis shoes. Sizes were right on with other shoes I buy. They do seem to be built for wearing with thick socks, though. They are just a touch on the large side when I wear thin socks.

Mine actually seemed to run a bit on the small size at first, but once they were broke in they fit just fine. Excellent boots...

JEV

They run just a little on the small size in width but right on in length. I love mine and believe they are the best boot you can buy for the money. They do require a little breaking in if you are going on a extended hunt in the mountains for Elk or other big game . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I LOVE my Danner boots. I have the uninsulated and the 1,000 gram (I'm a wimp when it comes to cold feet). True to size, but I ordered a bit larger for the 1,000 gram to allow ample room for thicker socks, etc.

RB

Back