My new toy...

Joe Bradshaw

I went ahead and got the little Jeep....have driven the wheels off it and fell in love. A couple mechanic friends looked it over and under for me, can't find a thing negative to say....it is the inline 4.0 6 cylinder/auto.

Now to start "Customizing" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

100_7237.jpg

100_7240.jpg

100_7242.jpg

Joe

NICE,,

All you need are some new sneakers on that thing and you will be good to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

some nice BF Goodrich A/T's will sit her nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

good luck Joe , cant wait to see the fur on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

That's a classy looking ride....my wife has a '97 6cyl with 107,000 miles and still going strong. I had it in for service Mon. and the mechanic said it should go for another 100k...

The way her's handles in bad conditions, I don't see why anyone would want a V-8 unless you were hauling a good sized boat/trailer around...

awesome very nice TJ wrangler, I'm on my 5 th Jeep (CJ's and Wranglers) I bought a new 2007 JK Wrangler. I am a jeep guy and have been using them for 22 years. Your going to love it. If you've had one before then you know all about "IT's A JEEP THING!" and "The Jeep Wave" yep only in a JEEP! Have fun with it! Congrates!

Quote:
NICE,,

some nice BF Goodrich A/T's will sit her nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Don't waste your time with the BF Goodrich A/T

They are on National backorder right now and are very pricey.

I tried to get some for a while but ended up getting the General tire clone the the BF's.

I saved a bunch of $$ with the General tires also.

I love the tires so far, We have a bad mud season right now and so far the tires are loving it!

Quote:
NICE,,

All you need are some new sneakers on that thing and you will be good to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

good luck Joe , cant wait to see the fur on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

I'll have to agree, I had some of the knock off versions of that tire, but they just aren't the same. I get great tread wear out of mine. I love the grip they give me, only thing I don't like is they throw gravel bad when they're new. Here's my baby, 2000 Wrangler Sahara with 245/75 R16 BFG KO's, 4.0 L 5 speed. Do yourself a favor and put a hitch on it and get a Hitchhaul basket for the back, you don't want yote juice inside with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.
CDPICS004.jpg

Joe, that looks pretty good! But do have to keep it fenced in like that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I once bought a knock off arky's call. looked the same, felt the same, but it just wasn't the same

get some nice set of 285 for it Joe , you will be unstoppable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
i don't think you need any lift Joe,
when I was a young man I had the big 36 & 9'' of lift but now I am a old fart and I don't like to have to climb in I like to just slide in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take her through a mud pit then roll it over a couple times!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It'll be bout as custom as you can get without spending the gas money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Real Nice Arky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

A small lift tall skinny tires and have fun. I'm putting a 4 inch on mine with 33x9.50 tomorrow. Its a 95 wrangler with the 4 banger. picked it up for 1000. 114000 miles and 1 tranny leak to fix I got a steal. Have fun.

Back