3 Wyoming Wolves Taken

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

"Most of the 30 to 35 wolves outside the trophy game zone live in Sublette County."

Is there really only that many that can be hunted b/c if so your season isn't going to last very long....

Personally I just think that having a wolf mounted in your home is the coolest thing that a person could do. If (or when) I ever get one, I would just hang up the guns because you just can't top that. A werewolf maybe...

Last edited:
I have to agree with the guy that said "turn them loose in the city and see how they like them".I bet they'ed be crying when pooches was a snack for a wolf.

I would like to here how they were taken, what calls,set-up and such. We have to wait until the fall for our season in MT, if lawsuits dont hold it up.

Mike Leahy needs too simmer down a bit-- doesn't he realize it was the 3 dumb ones that showed their faces--LOL

And there was 3 deadeye dicks waitin for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

They should take the "Defenders of Wildlife" membership list and take all their checking and savings account numbers. Then when there is damage caused by wolves and administration cost for the wolves just use their money from these accounts to pay the bills . Then those who cry that they do not want them shot can pay the costs and not sportsmans dollars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I cannot push the book "Politically Incorrect Guide to Hunting" enough!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif These people resort to personal attacks, calling hunters "uneducated rednecks", because they have no facts to back up the reason they are against hunting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I bet if this guy worked at a bank and wolves came in at night and started eating all of the money, he would probably be cool with hunting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just great they wait till I have to have Shoulder surgery then open up the wolf season. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif[beeep] me off.

Tally is now up to 10. All from Sublette County. If my sources are correct(local radio station) 5 have been killed by Wildlife Service 1 by a rancher and 2 by recreational hunters. I'm still waiting for someone to kill one in the Bighorns. I've been saying that I didn't think hunters would get many but I am a little disappointed that they have only gotten two. I'd like to see hunters getting a few and not all of them dying at the hands of Wildlife Services. Hopefully someone will come across some pictures and post them soon.

Back