If this don't freak you out....nothing will

That thing reminds me of myself on a Saturday night dancing in front of a mirror after to many ginger ale mystery drinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

They've got to quiet that thing down some, though. That 2 stroke makes it sound like the Yamaha RM 125 dirtbike I had in jr high school.

Quote:
That thing reminds me of myself on a Saturday night dancing in front of a mirror after to many ginger ale mystery drinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Hope your legs dont look like that in a pair of black tights like that thing is wearing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Hope your legs dont look like that in a pair of black tights like that thing is wearing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There are very few who have ever witnessed it, so I'll say they look better and hope none of the witnesses rat me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.

Imagine that thing being able to run like a horse and having a set of jaws along with night vision and other armorment. We could turn packs of the loose on the Iraq border.

Last edited:
Quote:
Or better yet the Mexican border. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Problem is, there arent any Mexicans left in Mexico, they're all here now!

Back