Keychain Lanyards

guywildstorm

Keychain lanyards, handy for keeping a call handy for practice sessions while driving. Choice of two differnt styles, one has a heavy duty black nickle split ring. The ohther has a heavy duty black nickle clip. $5 each. Any color combo from any that I have in stock.
2-5-08008.jpg

do you have any of the key chain laynards with the split rings avaiable,it doesn't matter on the colors i would like to buy a couple of them,if so send me your mailing address and i'll get you a check or cash out Thanks,Scott

Scott,

Guywildstorm is no longer a HOB here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You might try sending him a PM and ask if he still has any of this batch left. Otherwise you'll have to wait until he signs back up! LOL

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sure you can Guy!

Guy, did you get my PM?

Selling calls or other items is limited to current HOB's and Sponsors only. In fairness to active HOB's I don't think that is asking too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I asked Scott to take this to Private Message in respect for you as a past HOB... this post was started over a year ago!

This new post is from 6-29-09! Quote:
do you have any of the key chain laynards with the split rings avaiable,it doesn't matter on the colors i would like to buy a couple of them,if so send me your mailing address and i'll get you a check or cash out

If there are other questions regarding this please PM me or Weasel for clarification. Thank You

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back