Lightforce RMSM-170 Sale @ AllPredatorCalls.com

AllPredatorCalls

rmsm170.jpg

For those interested in the Lightforce 170 or those considering picking up a second night hunting unit. We picked up a large quantity of the rifle mounted 170s (and yes the rifle scope mount is included) at special pricing and have passed all the discount to our customers - SAVE an EXTRA $30+ over competitors pricing - Our Price Is $XXX EDIT- SPECIAL Pricing Offer Has Expired (6/13/2008)

Good hunting!

Last edited:
Are you saying you are selling the 170 Lightforce as pictured in the above post for $84.99 ?????? Something is wrokng with this picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Wait a minute...probably no battery, and no charger right. Please list EXACTLY what you get for $84 bucks. Not being smart just want to know the facts.

Last edited:
Not sure I can be any clearer as to my post, the subject line "Lightforce RMSM-170 Sale @ AllPredatorCalls.com" specifies what's on sale...

It's just as posted and pictured $84.95. no smoke / no mirrors ... RMSM-170 equals = Rifle Mounted Striker Model. This Striker model is also known as a rifle mounted 170.

The $84.95 RMSM-170 does'nt include any other items except scope mount as previously stated.

Good hunting!

I ordered one with the red lens cover. The Lighforce rheostat with bag was just too much $ with shipping.

I am planning to try the light without a rheostat and see how it works.

mine arrived yesterday and i tried it out lastnight in the driveway! it is definately a nice bright light! need to figure out if i can use the same style plug that feeds my fx3 (bought a female cig lighter plug at a local truck stop) that would make it much easier then using multiple plugs and wires! also bought the rheostat for light use! can't wait to go spot some fields with this baby! thanks, phil

Can someone explain this light to me...? What gives it a power source back in the woods away from the truck cigarette lighter and can this be hooked onto a Mossberg shotgun also?

i am using the external battery i bought for my FX3, and it works pretty good (have not put it to the ultimate long hunt yet)i bought a cigarette lighter extension cord at a local pilot truckstop and wired that into the battery (but i need to find a male plug to use with the foxpro female end, so i can use just one harness for everything....any help out there APC???) thanks, phil
as for a shotgun mount, not too sure about it!

Here's a couple options that we stock -

P1000085.JPG

FOXPRO - FX3 / FX5 External Battery Pack Patch Cord for Sealed Gel Cell External Batteries # FPbatpatch2 (Gel Cell type) ($15.95)

P1000086.JPG

FOXPRO - FX3 / FX5 External Battery Pack Patch Cord # FPbatpatch (Alligator Clip Ends) ($15.95)

Justin

thanks justin! now i think all i need is to figure how to mount the provided bracket to my RRA coyote ar (don't really want to mount it on my scope, maybe on the bottom of the barrel?) thanks again, phil

Back